Look what I found!

by agonus 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

THANKS AGONOS.

THIS LINKS THE WTS DIRECTLY WITH PAGANISM, KABBALA, MYSTERIES AND BABYLON THE GREAT!!

THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!

THANKS!!!

LS

• Xavier1
    Xavier1

well 6th december is the day of Santa Klaus and the children received gift traditonaly at this date. Christmas was a serious day (Holy night) to serious to give gift to children. Chirstmas was always at the same day but St Klaus give present on 6 of december.

salut

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So what ?

The r & f today hardly know who C T Russell was. He freely admitted that he formed nothing out of his own initiative but found what he considered gems of truth in other religions. So of course his doctrines are found elsewhere

• agonus
    agonus

Lars,

I must confess that a LITTLE bit of what you initially said actually made some sense. It's my understanding that Russell was financed by the Rothschilds.

Here's what I don't get though:

I think we're all agreed that Adolf Hitler is about as close to Satan incarnate as can be had (even if you don't believe in Satan as an entity per se).

We all know the Nazis were deeply into the occult.

So if what you're saying about the Jews'/WT connection to "Satanism" is true, then isn't it a case of "Satan divided against himself"?

And, of course, Churchill and FDR were famous Freemasons.

Where does the lie end and the truth begin? They're ALL connected to esoteric organizations, one way or another.

Who is my enemy? Who is my friend? Can I trust ANYONE anymore?

I wish I had easy answers to all of this.

Unfortunately, easy answers are hard to come by nowadays...

• freetosee
    freetosee

here in germany they celebrate the 6. Dec.

It is..

Saint Nicholas Day

2006 Christmas stamp, Ukraine, showing St. Nicholas and children.

The tradition of Saint Nicholas Day, usually on 6 December , is a festival for children in many countries in Europe related to surviving legends of the saint, and particularly his reputation as a bringer of gifts. The AmericanSanta Claus, as well as the Anglo-Canadian and BritishFather Christmas, derive from these legends. "Santa Claus" is itself derived from the DutchSinterklaas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

fts

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

bohm: "Then divide by jesus 12 apostles and you get 8. So thats the 8th of december"

You're right! It all makes perfect sense now! You are a Biblio-numberical genius!

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

So if what you're saying about the Jews'/WT connection to "Satanism" is true, then isn't it a case of "Satan divided against himself"?

The concept per some anti-Illuminati vids is that this follows the "protocols of Zion" which basically has the Jews trying to destabilize white cultural dominance. It does that by financing and infiltrating organizations that challenge white supremacy. For instance, the Illuminati besides financing Russell, also finaced and created the NAACP.

But it looks like the white supremacists, the right-wing conservatives will win out. The Illuminati is loosely linked with Jews and certainly that was the message JFR gave in his letter to Hitler, claiming the Jews owned England and New York, calling NW "Haimytown" [sic].

Now before this, the WTS was totally pro ZIONISM! Remember, even the "Watchtower" was called "Zion's Watchtower" and Russell lectured to Jews directly about their fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Now WTS policy is that they themselves are the total replacement of the Jews as "God's spiritual Israel" or chosen people and that the Jews have no further connection with Jehovah officially, which is ridiculous and untrue. After all, would God let the Jews fail? No. He fulfills his covenants through a REMNANT of the Jews, but they still must succeed. The restoration of the Jews to their homeland is in many prophecies in the Bible and relate to the "end of the gentile times."

Wars need two sides and that is what the Illuminati creates. So it's not really Satanism against itself as much as Satanism creating conflicts.

White supremacy is the purest form of Satanism.

LS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit