Introduce yourself Notewe

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, please, notewe.

Start a thread.

• notewe
    notewe

JWinprotest

I am the LEAST judgmental person you will every meet...EVERYONE I have ever known will tell you that. Do not judge lest you be judged! It doesn't taking being a judgmental person to feel judged!! Quite the opposite. Some of us...aka ME...are on here (for the first time) because they feel unworthy, and are looking, hoping to find answers. That maybe some others have felt the same way, and have been able to rise above these paralyzing feelings. Hoping to learn from them.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Hi notewe, welcome.

I need a lot of work in the judgemental department, and I'm wondering if this is causing my hesitation to leave.....the fear that others may say of me, what I most certainly would have said of them back when I had my head stuck up the WTS' you know what! When I say others, I mean my family, because I really couldn't care less what the others say.

• notewe
    notewe

YA...my story is LONG. But basically, now an adult that was raised "around" the truth. Neither parent stellar examples. I left two years ago. Not disfellowshipped...just had it. NEVER measured up. Even with 3 kids in the house, and regular auxillary...bookstudy in my home...THE social place in the congregation. Supposedly a "pillar" in the congregation. The moment I missed three weeks of meetings because of work...the talk started. I was shocked. I was NEVER that way with other, always tried to help others. I thought we are taught, do to others what you want done to you!!! There is SO much more...SO MUCH. But...I need to take the next step. I need to leave a relationship that is so toxic. I have been celibate for over a year....this is not working for me haha. But I do not want to bring shame to my children. They are the most amazing loving people, I do not want to bring the feelings of shame that were brought to me when my parents/family were bad examples as Jehovah's Witnesses. But I also need to be able to be in a healthy relationship with someone that will love me even half as much as I love them before I die. I kinda rambled...sorry...just typing as I think. I don't hate...I just want the chance to be at peace without being hated.

• notewe
    notewe

btw...I have said very brave things on here. haha Can't believe I said about the celibate thing...just to clarify....NO not hideous!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Once more for emphasis (haha) Elsewhere said:

Once I stopped being judgmental of other people I found I cared less about how others might be judging me. Basically, I was worried about being judge as much as I, myself, was judging others.

Beautiful, and so true!

And yet again, welcome NotEwe! You are in a good place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit