A year +

by kwintestal 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

WEll I wondered where you disappeared to....

Remember me????( dont you dare say NO)

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

It's about time you came back around!!! Geez! We were wondering what happened to you! Your "werewolf" friends miss you!!!!!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hello Blondie. Hope your health is keeping up. :)

Avishai - Long time no see, huh?

Jamie - A new songbook? It's about time, the last one came out in what ... '85? I bet it's taken them that long to compile a list of songs that are consistantly horrible. It's not as easy of a task as you'd think.

Oracle - I'm just stopping in. Don't count on me sticking around, but you never know. I've got a lot going on and no time to do it in.

Mouthy who? *scratches head* Nope ... you got me. haha How can I forget you! Seems like not that long ago we met in the Orangeville courthouse. I don't have the video you sent me any longer though, I passed it on to be added to a church library. I didn't think you'd mind, but I figured it'd be more good there then in my already out hands. I hope you're keeping well.

Babygirl - I've been quite busy with school. I've got about 30 hours of class a week and homework on top of that. I'd love to play werewolf again but my head wouldn't be into it to my liking.

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Kwin!!!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

You could make donations via ATM at the District Conventions this summer!

Whoo- hoo!

Nice to see you Kwin.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit