Which coffee person are you?

by Newborn 43 Replies latest jw friends

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

lol blondie

I always ask for a large decaffeinated americano when I'm out and only drink tea at home. My hubby loves strong coffee and I've just bought him some San Francisco Bay coffee - it smells wonderful but he finds he has to use double the quantity recommended on the packet as he likes his coffee strong.

• blondie
    blondie

QL, there are 300 million people in the US, 50 states, and god knows how many regions. To designate any kind of coffee "American" is to indicate a limited experience of life in the US.

PS If you live in the Midwest and go to Boston and are asked if you want "regular" coffee, you might think that is black, but it's not, regular can be coffee with sugar and cream. That Midwesterner would have a bad surprise.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I see what you mean blondie. Over here "amercian coffee" means a cafe lungo/long coffee as opposed to an espresso or double espresso.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I drink dark roast with 6 drops of Stevia. If I'm being naughty, I prefer frozen machiato (double) with caramel. Mmmmmmm. But I REALLY prefer this:

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

I like a Senseo cup of coffie black, extra dark roasted...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Straight coffee, 1 cream, two sugars.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Strong, black, sugar, drip. Arabica beans only.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Depends on the weather, wether I drink one or not.

When it is cool weather I drink/chug a warm coffee, when it is warm weather I drink/chug cool/cold pepsi, or milk and pepsi is a good energy booster. Tastes like a rootbeer float.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Have you ever had a redneck mocha? I learned it when I was a poor, starving waitress & couldn't afford Starbucks. Its just a cup of coffee with a packet of hot chocolate dumped in. It made a pretty good substitute!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I like muddy coffee, too. I mix fine ground, half decaf, half regular. Towaeds the bottom, it gets crunchy.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit