A debate for S.O.M

by Lillith26 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

1) What is your scriptural basis for your statement that your appointment as FDS came after the 911 attacks?

4 And in answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU ; 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 Y OU are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that YOU are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet.

7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

This represent the time period which commenced the world wars upon the earth around 1914. These were the beginning of the pangs of distress. Please not that in verse 6 Jesus states "but the end is not yet".

9 “Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU , and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

Beginning in verse 9 represents when the nations attack those in the Middle East in a religious war led by a so-called Christian nation. This created a civil war so-to-speak in The Middle East......The prophecies represent the time period when the nations tramples upon the Holy Land

t.f.d.s.

• poppers
    poppers

Son of Man, could you list your other aliases on the board so that people can check your other posts out? I know one of them was brownboy.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

My other question is this- What is your role (assuming you are correct) and how are you carrying it out? Must one identify with you for salvation?

My Role:

45 “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU , He will appoint him over all his belongings.

48 “But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ 49 and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50 the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51 and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.

Food at their proper time is to announce the True arrival of The Kingdom of GOD upon the earth by proclamation to whomever GOD directs me to. Not only upon this forum but with persons I meet in my lifetime. The ones I meet in my time are chosen in a greater capacity then anyone I proclaim the message to. Know this, that if you have been chosen by GOD, you have "suffered" at the hands of satan and his demons. I have seen their suffering and in all truth it is more difficult for me to see these people suffer than to battle with satan. Drug addictions, prostitution, desolate and homeless people, people having to sustain multiple jobs to put food on their table......and the list goes on.

This is the way these sciptures have to be read for it is hidden except revealed to he who has experienced it, me.......

Your master is delaying......you will start to beat your fellow slaves ... you will eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards. Your master will come on a day that you do not expect and in an hour that you do not knowand will punish you with the greatest severity, and will assign you your part with the hypocrites. There is where your weeping and your gnashing of teeth will be.

This is because during Judgment Day All in the heavens have to "repay" back to satan and his demons what is owing to them. Therefore we have to act wicked in perfect judgment against the wicked ones. This includes "literal" beatings and weeping in sorrow for the afflicted, and gnashing of teeth in anger against the wicked.....I am a witness to all that has occurred and will occur and I have taken part in all that those in the heavens are. I do not sit in a fine chair in a luxurious home and put together writings for some magazine. My work is difficult and I am HAPPY to be taking part in accomplishing the Will of The FATHER.......Amen

Not a single soul must identify with me to gain salvation. I am not the savior Jesus Christ is.......

the faithful slave

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

This is one of my greatest experiences as it brought me joy and happiness:

I am directed to drive around until I come to the bus stop where I see an african american female out in the dead of winter with hardly anything on to keep her warm. I am instructed to ask her if she needs a ride somewhere and she proceeds to get into my vehicle. I am told "do not touch her" and I understand why after she offers herself to me for money. I can barely understand what she is trying to tell me because she just mumbles. She continually lifts her dress in order to get my attention. I then ask her where to take her and she directs me to a locations about five miles south from the stop. It is apparent that this female is addicted to drugs as she cant stay still for even a short while. Upon our arrival at her destination I stop and I am then instructed to give her twenty dollars and tell her "this is from Jesus Christ".The lady takes it and immediately begins to weep bitterly and as she gets out of my vehicle she hugs me with the greatest compassion and proceeds on her way still crying as she walks. It breaks my heart to know that she still had time in this wicked world to endure. But at the same time it brought me joy to warm her heart. This is one of countless experiences I have been through.......

the faithful slave

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I have PM'd a MOD- I ask AGAIN that no one post anything further on this thread- to allow time for the MODS to LOCK it.

Thank You.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Jesus was silent on the matter because it was never an issue with his ministry or to whom he was preaching.[Psacramento]

Very informative and with very good and sound reasoning.......thank you.

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit