On the personal side (question for women)

by Son of Man 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Ok, here is one on the personal side of my everyday life.

I heard through another person that this female I know said I slept with her when I didn't. Why would a female say something like this if not true? Is their any logic to it?

E.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Maybe they think you are a catch and she wants to make the other one jealous

. . . unless of course what she said wasn't flattering

You might want to ask why guys lie about who they have had sex with --- no difference

• yknot
    yknot

odd......

beyond my comprehension....

Ring her up and ask her directly, perhaps there was a misunderstanding....

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Thing is there is no one else involved that would need to be jealous. I see nothing to be gained out of it whatsoever. I already know men being one myself so I have no need to ask lol........

She thought I had an attraction to her and even her sister did as well. The person she told was a boyfriend of her female neighbor

• yknot
    yknot

really really odd.....

Are you sure it was 'sex' and not 'make-out'.........men and women don't always discern conversations the same way...

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I have some things that I need to admit but am reluctant

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

really really odd.....

Are you sure it was 'sex' and not 'make-out'.........men and women don't always discern conversations the same way...

No it was specifically "slept with her"......
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Gee, I don't know why a woman would say that.

I also don't know why guys say they've slept with women they've never slept with.

Have you ever noticed that people who lie about that sort of thing aren't very attractive physically? I guess the only action they can get is in their minds.

• happehanna
    happehanna

She is trying to attract your attention??

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I also don't know why guys say they've slept with women they've never slept with.

Men do this to brag........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit