What are you having for dinner tonite?

by Newborn 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

and do you normally eat more "nice" festive dinner on Friday evenings?

I do sometimes. Tonight I'm having Tacos which I looove!

Have a great weekend everybody and enjoy your mornings without any early meetings for field service

/Newborn

• xeracia
    xeracia

I think we are having hot dogs tonight so that we can go out to the higschool football game!

• Newborn
    Newborn

sounds nice xeracia (hot dogs with or without blood products?)

• Heaven
    Heaven

Not sure yet as it is presently 8:32am Friday morning. More than likely it will be Swiss Chalet take out. Looks like the 'Festive Specials' are out again.

Hope you have a great weekend too, Newborn! I think I'm spreading compost on my lawn sometime this weekend before we get snow. It was pretty frosty this morning. The roads were a bit icy in spots.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

I am having taco's,too!! My family loves them. I save my fancy dinner's for the weekend-especially Sunday's. That's our lazy day. And you are right about the leisurely Saturday and Sunday mornings. I feel absolutely no guilt sleeping in (anymore). You have a great weekend too.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm having a salmon fillet, fettucini alfredo and some lemon-dill brussel sprouts.

W

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I'm having a veggie stir-fry with deep fried seitan "chicken" nuggets over rice.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Smothered turnips with side meat, tomatoes, garlic, and rutabagas/oatmeal cornbread.

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sylvia, ya makin me miss my Grandma

We might have Papa Murphy take-n-bake pizza, I gotta half off coupon.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I don't know yet, as it's currently 7:30 in the am here. But I finished a six week stint on jury duty last night, and I am ecstatic about being in my little house today! I do plan to make something lovely for dinner, so keep the ideas coming!!

FF, those brussels, are you making them yourself? What exactly do you do to them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit