Thank god it's Friday!!!

by Newborn 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

Gee Doe, you're funny

Example of a hot guy = Ryan Reynolds

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well dang, the way he runs around with no shirt on, I figure he'd be cold.

• Newborn
    Newborn

hahahahahaha (you've got a point there)

• OnTheWayOut
  • Outaservice
    Outaservice

As a JW, I hated the weekends. Saturday morning door to door, watching some kid a Sister dropped off to take with you. Sunday morning meetings, yuk! Sunday afternoon calls.

Now, I sleep in. Then go out for breakfast and decide what I'm going to do the rest of the weekend. Life is good.

Outaservice

• cantleave
    cantleave

Yep TGIF. I really look forward to weekends now - No saturday morning FS and no Sunday Meeting - a proper weekend.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

While Friday has lost some of it's magic with my current lack of a job, I still get stoked and am very happy to have more time with my girl

• doublelife
    doublelife

I usually like Fridays because I get off work earlier. But, today my doctor worked in two emergencies so I probably won't get out of here til after 6pm.

• Satanus
    Satanus

parakeet

The bird said:

'Satanus: Thank chthulhu, it's friday.

In what strange, Lovecraftian world do you live, S?'

Well, i just learned the PROPER pronunciation of chtulhu, and it's awesome, the power of the name. I am about half way through the book

May He be w you.

Yours truly

S

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Friday for us started a weekend that we really needed. Simple joy without guilt. All of what we have been through required some relaxation time. Look forward to Friday on the 27th

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit