2 JW beliefs that do not add up

by highdose 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• highdose
    highdose

ok so i know theres way more than just 2, but heres 2 that i could never figure out:

belief 1) jehovah is trying to prove his right to rule by allowing saturn a chance to do better/fail. This means extensive trauma for all humans as they suffer and die, basicly innocent vitums of this.

belief 2) In the paradise the bad memories of living in this saturns system will bewiped.

So i ask you: what is the point of belief number 1 if all those years of proving saturn wrong will no longer be remembered? how will gods name be vindicated if no one can remember how or why it was vindicated?????

comments?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Saturn?

Sylvia

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that all those years I was in? I love sd-7's term for all this - theological swiss cheese!

• highdose
    highdose

the devil not the planet

highdose of the cannot spell class

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Spell checkers gone wild!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh! Satan!

That "proving Satan wrong" thing is totally hogwash.

The Almighty doesn't have to "prove" anything.

Sylvia

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I'm with Sylvia - "what does God need with a starship?"

If it's that easy to deflect God's intentions, there should be easy ways to have him provide us all with millions of dollars to "prove" himself.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I was always suspicious of Saturn, but the really sinister one is Neptune.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Uh huh, no. You really need to watch out for Uranus!

• undercover
    undercover
    jehovah is trying to prove his right to rule by allowing saturn a chance to do better/fail.

Saturn failed...

GM tried to sell them off but couldn't find a buyer, so they're shutting down the brand.

So Jehovah has been vindicated and his sovereignty is intact.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit