David H. Splane will visit Spain

by JHK 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Brilliant, all of you. Just brilliant. I can't touch it. (sighs, looks down, shaking head).

• zarco
    zarco

For those of you in Spain, you might want to contact the taxing authority. I am not familiar with tax laws in the Euro zone, but it is likely that a country would not want donations made by individuals in Spain to be sent to the US. I am sure that is the intent of the WTS.

• yknot
    yknot

Why Splane?

Has Toti not yet made it out of Service Hell?

......I guess Splane is there to 'sell' this to the Spanish Bro/Sis.......like you can ever really sell the people being robbed.....

shame shame shame what has been down in Spain......

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Splane doesn't speak Spanish, he speaks French.

Losch speaks Spanish, why don't they send him to speak to them in their own language?

Oh, yeah, now I remember why, Losch is a total a$$hole and will torque off the Spaniards even more!

• wantarevolution
    wantarevolution

actually Billy - Splane does speak spanish - at the 2003 international in Barcelona, he closed in Spanish. It was slow, but still good.

As for tax laws - you can import/export 10,000€ out of the eurozone without declaring.

There is "talk" of a stadium talk in Madrid when he is here, and possibly in a southern city as well

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"actually Billy - Splane does speak spanish"

Well, that's new.

But Losch is still a total a$$hole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit