Do you speed?

by John Doe 30 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

So James, I shouldn't brag about that time I ran blocker in a black TransAM for a truck running illegal brew from Texarkana to Georgia?

Do you copy me, Snowman? C'mon...

• JWoods
    JWoods

That was you?

Haha ha ha ahhhh ha ha - Undercover just blown his cover...

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

5 to 10 over depending on the situation. I did grab triple digits a few times but it's not a regular occurance

• John Doe
    John Doe
    If you don't, you're in everyone elses way.

Please park your car and take the bus so the rest of us can continue on our way without being hindered by the mobilely challenged..

Do you think speed laws should be enforced? Do you ever get angry with someone for driving too fast?

• megs
    megs

JD, are you doing a paper on exceeding posted speed limits?

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Out here in phoenix area their are camera's that will take your picture and record your speed on almost every major street.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Josh, Thank you for telling me this, I was considering to move to Phoenix, now it is off my list!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

In clear weather I do exceed the speed limit on motorways, where the speed limit is 70mph. I believe that traffic police are not interested in anyone doing up to 85mph. Motorways are our safest roads.

On any other roads, I try to always stick to the speed limit or lower depending on road conditions.

I would hate to be in the position of having killed or badly hurt someone, and wondering if I hadn't been speeding would it have happened. The number of people killed in road accidents is continuing to fall (2538 in 2008 in the UK), but if that many people were killed by a recreational drug or burglars there would be an outcry.

Although I do observe the traffic laws, I am frustrated by some speed limits which seem to have been set on the basis that everyone will exceed them by 10mph, as I hardly ever see the speed limit enforced.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    5 to 10 over depending on the situation. I did grab triple digits a few times but it's not a regular occurance

ditto

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

ASILENTONE----

No problem dude!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit