15 Years of Jehovahs-Witness.com

by Simon 68 Replies latest forum announcements

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Simon good job. I hope you and your wife realize how this forum have

brought so many from the depth of despair, including me...

Thanks again.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    There have been so many times that I felt totally alone in dealing with such 'Religious Stupidity' in life. Thank you Simon for sharing and easing this burden!
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Simon for free access to a world of opinions on everything from religion to current affairs to childcare. It is so liberating to get such a fascinating array of views from our international membership. Like travel, it broadens the mind.

Happy 15th Birthday.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Simon!..

Thats just mind boggling..15 years..I`ve been here for most of it..

So much has happened here..

So many changes,people passing through,peoples lives changing..

Birthdays,Deaths ,Anniversarys,Events,Day to Day Conversation....It`s all happened right here..

It has been an incredible adventure,,

Thank You..

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Thanks so much Simon and Ang, Hubby and I have been helped by the wonderful assortment of people who post now and in the past.

Google led us here. Does that mean it is spirit directed? LOL

Dagney, You are one of the people I have most enjoyed meeting as a result of this forum. Hugs.

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks for the years of putting up with all the arguments, trolls, and all around childishness that often times accompany an Internet forum board.... especially one frequented by ex-cult members.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

THE WTBTS HAS BEEN EXPOSED ON JWN! THE REAL TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED! THANK YOU SIMON!

• talesin
    talesin

^ Ditto What OUTLAW said.

(BTW, OUTLAW, forgot to say on that other thread, re 70s kids,,, I hear ya, brother! xx) :two_hearts:

And ya know, I am gonna make this all sentimental and put lots of smiley stuff on it! :smirk:

It's been a while for me, soon to be 13 years, and ha! This thread made me think of how much life has changed me since i joined.

Happy Birthday! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Thank YOU for giving me a 'tribe', after so many years of isolation. I left the KH at 18, and lost everything in 1978, when I was DF'd, at 20.

In 2002. I was recovering from my first breast surgery, and so low, so poor, having no family support. My ex gave me a PC, and one of the first things I did when I got online was look for exJWs - that brought me to JWD. It was a life-saver, and being a part of this wonderful group of people is one of the best things that ever happened to me.

A couple of friends that I met early-on, have turned into chosen family and I thank you that, SO MUCH! I also made some online friends here, some that still communicate, and others that don't - and that's okay - but ahhh, the names are running through my mind now, as well as the avatars! (I hope life is well for you, first of all my Katie - you keep on going gurl, so PROUD you are a paramedic and that was your dream - Rocketman, and HappyDad and your daughter, K, and so many others! xoxoxo to you all.)

(RIP dear Arthur Ward aka Prophecor, recently departed). :sunrise:

Five years ago, my life changed forever when I severed a ligament in my foot. Long story, but suffice to say that pain and inability to function is very humbling. It has also made me quite bitchy at times, which is frustrating, as that is not my nature (nods to Cofty - sorry, man). But, JWN has helped me through this time. I know I'm different - not as patient, and sometimes a bit crazy with pain. I hate that, but am getting better at dealing with it.

Anyhow, thanks to you, and Angh, and your kids, for all the sacrifices and hard work that had to happen, for this board to be running for so many years, and successfully (by that, I mean, protects its members, easy to navigate, and hell, surviving the Bush elections LOL, as well as the atheist vs Xtian debates of recent times).

You know, you have literally saved lives, and relieved a lot of misery.

xx:sparkling_heart:

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Thank you Simon.
  • wannaexit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit