The guy that claimed he was going to bring down the WTBTS

by Scarred for life 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Hi everybody. I haven't been on the board for several weeks until yesterday. There was a guy that was a regular poster that was starting some kind of email campaign that he claimed was going to bring down the WTBTS. I can't remember his name. Did he ever reappear? Does anybody know what happened to him? There were people that were doubting his sincerity. I just hope he didn't get sucked back in to the cult.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

His name was Bonafide..

I don`t think he ever said..

How he was going to take down a Multi-Billion Corperation..

He just disappeared..

Poof!

...................OUTLAW

• peacedog
    peacedog

Maybe he's gone deep undercover....

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It doesn't matter how serious or sincere someone is, you can't bring down a religion no one cares about.

WE care, and we should, those of us who use to be JW's. The rest of people view JW's properly, as a weird little group of people offering colorful magazines on cheap paper, who have obviously denounced hard cover books.

Anything anyone claims, wanting your email like bonafide asked, under the guise of bringing down a billion dollar printing operation should simply not be believed.

Anyway, here's the proof. Bonafade is gone, WTBTS is still around.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Maybe he's gone deep undercover....

Ya..

Probably..

...................OUTLAW

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    you can't bring down a religion no one cares about.

Very well said!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

All you peeps are just haters. I think Bethel got whiff of this and sniped him.

"How do we stop this guy, boss?!"

"Concrete shoes, Nicky, concrete shoes."

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

AllTimeJeff,

What do you suggest?

I don’t accept the idea that the Corp can’t be brought down. Larger corporations have fallen for less.

Not picking on you personally, just not liking the idea that the Corp is invincible. And that every attempt is naïve…

I’ll start a new topic on the thought. I would be interested to hear some ideas besides "The Internet” and starting a blog. Jehovah help me if somebody starts another blog…

CT

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Not picking on you personally, just not liking the idea that the Corp is invincible. And that every attempt is naïve…

Not at all CT. I appreciate an intelligent exchange.

I think my first question to you or anyone considering the possibilities is, what does history show us? What corporation has been brought down, why, and how?

I would love to brainstorm this, just for the mental exercise. And I respect your opinion as well.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

OOOOooooooo, this will be good!!!

I'm all ears, gentlemen!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit