I swear to tell the whole truth...

by Lillith26 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

... and nothing but the truth, please help me prozak....

I'm sure some have noticed how 'cranky' and 'snappy' I have been posting the last couple of days.... I am sorry....

Life on my peaceful farm has gone to hell the last week with the noise of constant loud bangs from 'scareguns' that have been placed around our property to keep the ducks off the rice crops..... I have had very little sleep as the noise echos inside my old brick house 24hrs a day!.....

So now that I have had my rant, I ask the question.... (in The Family Guy Style)

What Grinds Your Gears????????

(here is my list to get the ball rolling..)

• door knockers
    • outside toilets
    • scareguns
    • people who talk during movies
    • reading a great book only to find the last 2 pages have been ripped out.
    • children who repetedly say "are we there yet" while I am trying to drive.
  • nelly136
    nelly136

people who dump down china and cant use the brush

people who dump but dont flush

the steady stream of beggars that start long before halloween trick or treat

i dont mind fireworks night, but not night after night long before and after its proper date.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Stinky Bathroom Nelly....Yuk! LOL

• Pet dogs that drink out of the bowl
    • people who dont change the empty roll of paper for a new one!
    • badly spelled curse words on public toilet walls (not that I'am game enough to use them)

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Come on guys... I feel like such a Loser for laughing at my own posts..........

• fokyc
    fokyc

Lillith26, I'm laughing with you. I personaly enjoy outside toilets but I do agree with the spelling. Being a 77 year old male - I have always laughed at "You have the nations future in your hands" (Whilst peeing!)

My weekends are spoilt by Clay pigeon shooting and target practice.

Wasn't Lillith one of Adam's wives? - Google Lillith in Google Images! Is that really you?

fokyc

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Hi fokyc... it's been a long and sleepless week...... Lillith was Adam's first wife.... lol I wish I looked like that (with out the snake :)), but I do have the brunette hair (1 out of 10 aint bad!).

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

1. People who don't have their coupons or checkbooks ready at the checkout counter.

2. people who talk loudly on their cellphones in public places-restaurants, movie theatre, etc..

3. Parents who don't control their children in restaurants or grocery stores.

• cognac
    cognac

Hubbys who leave there dirty laundry everywhere.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

People who don't tip the server/delivery person. A pox upon them.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What Grinds Your Gears????????

"Low flush" toilets. I can't see how these are supposed to save water when you have to flush the damned things 6 times before your dump is finally gone.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit