Birthday Greetings to Flying High Now & Mr. Flipper - Oct. 15th !

by flipper 46 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW- So sorry to hear about Julian being sick. Good lord, 40 children have the flu at his school ? Makes a person want to wear a mask everywhere , hope you both get to feeling better very soon. Take care. So if you get married a third time- let me guess - it will be Oct. 16th ? I'd be willing to wager on that one !! LOL!

BARBIE DOLL- Sorry to hear you have been sick. Hope you get better, say Hi to PEC. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

ARROWSTAR- Thanks for the nice wishes !

JOSHNAZ- Hey thanks guy ! Appreciate it much, hope you are doing well

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks, everyone. You're all the best friends and "family" anyone could ask for.

Man, marry a third time? I don't know 'bout that. I have at least three standing proposals though.

• flipper
    flipper

FHN- Well, hey if you have THAT many proposals - don't totally count marriage out down the road. I can attest- even though I'm on my 3rd marriage - I'm happier than I've ever been in my half a century. LOL! Love is a great healer- it really is. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN- Well, hey if you have THAT many proposals - don't totally count marriage out down the road. I can attest- even though I'm on my 3rd marriage - I'm happier than I've ever been in my half a century. LOL! Love is a great healer- it really is. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

I'm sure that you must be right. Who knows what kind of miracle could happen, even for me. With two marriages behind me and forces beyond this universe making it impossible for me and Andy. Who knows what the universe will bestow upon me. Dare I dream?

Hey, Mr. Flipper, the first two times were just for practice, right?

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW- It's good to dream, yes indeed ! Because dreams do come true sometimes. Just gotta go for it . Yep. You are right the first 2 marriages I had were just for practice ! LOL! They say that 3 times is a charm. And I certainly got charmed by Mrs. Flipper. Hang in there. And hold your head and heart up high friend

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Flipper you rock, 50 years old wow in wine years that's like the perfect age to un-cork, smell the bouquet, lick the edge of the glass or what ever.

Happy Birthday Flip

Maybe you'll get another 50.

LD

• flipper
    flipper

LDRNOMO- Thanks buddy I appreciate it ! I do intend to make 100 for sure ! The legitimate way - not through an alleged " paradise ". LOL! So it's time I've been uncorked , eh ? LOL! I like that thought of aging like fine wine ! Sounds good ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit