Is tonight the end?

by Hikaru 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Please don't flame....but I had a lot of homework so I didn't go to meeting tonight with grandma, and now it's 10pm and she hasn't gotten back. She only went there, she had nowhere else to go...is it the end? Did they tell them to run? o.o x.x

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Nevermind, she came home, ignore this topic >.>

• asilentone
    asilentone

you are going to be okay, why not try some therapy to overcome your fears?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Hikaru I was looking at all your threads that u started and just about every single one starts with Is this the..... Or the thread referances that we might be at the "end". Are u seriously this obsessed with the end or is it just folly

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

IT MUST BE THE END!! of the meeting.

• nelly136
    nelly136

i think you can safetly say that all the time you have electric and your computer is working it isnt the end.

are you on drugs or do you have some sort of mental issue?

if you were really that worried about the 'end' you wouldnt be missing meetings you'd be at the kingdom hall.

• wobble
    wobble

I tried looking at my end, coz I had a pain ,it is damn difficult,even with torch and mirror !

love

Wobble

• nelly136
    nelly136

hope you had marigolds n lollisticks for that wobble

• Caedes
    Caedes

Good grief, again? Hikaru, surely the previous responses to your threads should have forewarned you what to expect.

• blondie
    blondie

If the end is coming why would jws wait till the meeting to announce it. With over 100,000 congregations worldwide in many time zones, that would not be practical. We would hear of it on JWN long before 99,000 of them did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit