untitled

by Hikaru 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Sorry for posting this if it's not allowed.
    But I need to know. If an ex-jw joins a site I admin/help run with a team. One I pay for. Is that interacting with an apostate? I can't just kick them off because of that....the forum needs members. But at the same time....I don't want to associate with someone I'm not supposed to on my own site.

This place doesn't count because I'm just a member. But that site I run.....

http://nods-eden.com/forum/index.php/topic,816.msg6930.html#msg6930

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh good lord

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You live a confusing live..

As long as you let other people make decisions for you..

You will remain confused..

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Well, at least it's not a "Chicken Little" thread.....

• brinjen
    brinjen

Lets take it one step further... is asking for advice from apostates about associating with apostates something that is acceptable? What does the Watchtower index say?

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Well I had to know....

I don't want to just ban them, that'd be power abuse on my part as an admin....especially after I said I hoped they'd stay. And others wouldn't like that..because we WANT members, not more chased off. But at the same time.....

• villabolo
    villabolo

Palm67: "Well, at least it's not a "Chicken Little" thread....."

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!! THE SKY IF FALLING!!!

villabolo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hikaru, what in the world do you think the response to your question on this board will be? Think logically, think hard. If it's your board and you want to restrict it to jws only that's your call. If you lose members and your number of board members are lowered because of your exjw restriction then that's what you have to deal with. But to come here and ask a stupid a$$ selfish question like that just blows my mind.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

I was expecting the very few religious ones here to answer, instead of the opposistional ones..... I guess that was a next to none chance though.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I also agree with Outlaw.

Hikaru, you need to grow a set of ovaries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit