Tsunami and Earthquake

by stillajwexelder 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dissed
    dissed

JG is just practicing or warming up for Armageddon.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

That's the stuff, thanks blondie :)

Any charts/graphs more recent ?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Jehovah likes to murder, but he's still a just and loving god.........Amen

I know of a few buildings in Brooklyn New York that I would like to see get hit by a big earthquake

• dissed
    dissed

We can only hope and pray that none of the KH's were damaged. JG willing, they came through alright.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

At present, 2 million people are desperately affected by an enormous storm in the Philippines; Samoa has been hit by an 8.3 earthquake that cause a tsunami (or two) that reached the top of power poles at some places; and a large earthquake has just struck Sumatra.
    ---------------
    As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your very secret coming and of the beginning of the end of the age?”
    Jesus answered: “Watch out for wars and stories about wars, and see to it that you are very alarmed. Such things will happen because the end has just about come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, which will be the first time ever this has happened. There will be enormous famines, which will be something new for the earth, and lots of huge earthquakes in various places, especially around the Pacific Ocean, and don’t forget to watch out for the tsunamis and diseases. All these are the sign that the end has just about come .”
    ---------------
    Actually, my NIV says: As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
    Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ, and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. ”

No wonder Jesus warned about deceivers.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

PS - I figured that question would come :) I've had it on my mind since the other day. I'm off to check out those links and take a deep breath...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit