New Age Requirement for MTS

by garlic81 15 Replies latest jw friends

• garlic81
    garlic81

According to the 8/04 km the age requirement was 23 to 50. Perhaps if the requirement was changed it is 26 to 50, so that the brothers they take in will have a little more life experience than a 23 year old...

Just wondering.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hell, these days, anything is possible.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Garlic,

I know who you are!

I am telling your elders on you, you wicked apostate!

Confess to them or else.....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, that means they have another 16 years to go to keep me celibate, and then drag me into that Value Destroyer Training School so I can be used by the Washtowel to plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages. If it was a mixup and they meant "62 or less to qualify" instead of "at least 62", the Second Dark Ages will begin by the year 2027. If that wasn't an error (and I am sure Jehovah will give them "new light" if they really meant "at least 62"), it gives us until about that year before the Second Dark Ages becomes a factor.

I hope that the apostates can successfully ruin the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery before then--it gives us 16 years.

• sir82
    sir82

We've got our CA in a couple of weeks. I'll try to verify this.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I'm sure it's 62 or younger. I have a friend who just started MTS and he's in his mid-40s. They've expanded from 50 to 62.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit