Sum everything up with just one sentence???

by Celtic 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I may be drunk, madam, but you are ugly. And in the morn, I shall be sober, but you shall still be ugly.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Live Life!

• Xena
    Xena

Live, Laugh and Love...

• Kristen
    Kristen

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, you miss 100% of the shots you never take, look before you leap, stop caring about what other people think, live for love, and just be you.

Run-on sentence Kristen

• patio34
    patio34

You only live once, so live with all the gusto you can!!

or: Live and let live.

or: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

or in the case of the WTS: Don't smile because it's over, cry because it happened?

Oh, and this one from Jan G: "I'd rather live life with questions I can't answer than answers I can't question (or questions i can't ask)."

Cheers!
    Pat

• thewiz
    thewiz

fuck

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

The only complaint I don’t want to hear myself say when I die, is the sex was too sporadic!

Skipper

• Mum
    Mum

Xena, while I was still a JW and living with my JW husband, I bought a necklace with the words, "Live, Love, Laugh" on a charm. I started to wear the necklace one day to my part-time job. My husband saw it and was horrified. He asked me if I wanted people to think I was immoral because that would be what they thought if I wore that necklace. Being stupid as I was then, I didn't say that I couldn't be responsible for the thoughts of others or that he did not have the ability to read the collective mind of the entire world or something else appropriate. Instead, I, the dutiful, eager-to-please, uninformed JW wife, said, "No." I took off the necklace.

Thanks for the reminder. I sometimes take my freedom for granted these days.

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

How YOU doin'?

Slipnslidemaster:"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

• sleepy
    sleepy

What the crap...!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit