cameo-d

Dust storm air pollution 1500 times normal level

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26114662-29277,00.html

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Must be awesome for photographers!!!

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

wow awesum.....cant wait for it to really happen.....

Were you out in it?? or at work??

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Angel Eyes: "wow awesum.....cant wait for it to really happen.....Were you out in it?? or at work??"

Can't wait for what to happen, Angel Eyes?

The dust storm has already occurred.

Are you referring to Armageddon?

You would like to see it happen?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yh definately.....want rotten pedophiles gone away with, rapists, even trashy people who rob and kill elderly woman and people who harm animals....yup sorry but want them gone so we can all just live in peace.....

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Angel eyes, Armageddon has already happened. Rev. 16:12 shows it was talking about the Babylon in King Neb. day. Get out of that cult and enjoy the rest of your life. Quit being a slave to an organazation that doesn't care about anything but MONEY.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Euphrates dryed up??? thats armegeddon?????????

• villabolo
    villabolo

"yh definately.....want rotten pedophiles gone away with, rapists, even trashy people who rob and kill elderly woman and people who harm animals....yup sorry but want them gone so we can all just live in peace....."

It's not the people that you include but the ones that you exclude is what gets my interest. How about those nice people who simply refused your religion, you know like 99.9% of humanity? How about children and babies of parents that would have nothing to do with your religion? I'm looking right now at pages 208 and 209 of the Paradise book where I see ordinary people and children about to die.

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit