A Smurf walked out of the Kingdom Hall

by Joshnaz 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

When I was a kid, I'm guessing 5 or 6 years old. The "Smurfs are Demonized" rumors started spreading around. After a few weeks of hearing that and having to throw away all my smurf toys, I was at the Kingdom Hall and a sister came in with a bookbag with a big picture of a smurf on it! Right away I was pretty frightened. After the song and the prayer I asked my dad if I could go the bathroom. I walked to the back to go to the bathroom and I swear I saw a smurf push the door open and walk out. In amazement I followed it out but did not see it after that. After I came back from the bathroom I told my dad but he didn't do anything. Later I looked at the bookbag the sister had and the picture of the smurf was gone! After the meeting the sister asked my dad where her smurf bag was and I jumped into the conversation saying, "That's your bag, the smurf that was on it got up and walked out the front door!" My parents quickly took over the conversation and I didn't hear much about it after that. So what's your thoughts on this? Other than the smurf had the right idea walking out!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Whats the perfect gift for a dead smurf?

A dead puppy.

S

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think you heard the smurf story somehow and either made yours up for our enjoyment, or you heard the smurf story way back then and imagined your own version of it.

The smurf story is that a smurf "doll" of some sort got up out of a chair in a mythical Kingdom hall, cursed and ran out the door, bursting into flames outside.

If you really believe your story is true still, have I got a bridge to sell you.

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

Maybe you are the source of that rumor that got started so many many years ago !!

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

I'm not making this up.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

The story might have gotten changed around a bit, but that is exactly how I remember it.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Another reason why eyewitness testimony is inherrently unreliable.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

I couldn't have been the source of the rumor because the rumor was already in existance when I saw the smurf. I deliberately remember looking at it to see what smurf it was but it was just a generic smurf.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Oh come on, SOMEONE has got to believe me on this on. I can't make this stuff up, I'm not that creative

• Satanus
    Satanus

When i was around that age, according to my memory, as i lay in my bed,in the second story bedroom, a cat flew around the house and crawled through the window. I called to my parents, but my dad told me to go to sleep.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit