What's the difference between a Muslim Suicide bomber and a Jehovah's Witness?

by Witness 007 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I would say just the bomb!

One case involved a teenage Muslim girl with burn scars on her face....her bomb failed to detonate so she clawed at her face in frustration...she was hoping to end her pain by going to "Paradise" to be perfect.

Witnesses claim if the die due to lack of blood or due to Nuetrality it's okay! You go direct to "Paradise." Or if you have a medical problem...don't worry because you'll "soon" be in Paradise.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Does she get any virgins? Or is she stuck in some dude's harem?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Suicide bombers kill anyone..

Jehovah`s Witness`s kill each other..

Malowi/Blood transfusions..ect..ect..

• trueblue
    trueblue

For just a moment there I thought you were going to say Muslim Suicide bomber makes physical scars that you can see, but Jehovah's Witness make scars on your heart mind, and soul.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

To clarify, the Muslim girl was burned during childhood and now could not find a husband....so she voluteered to blow herself up and go to Paradise.

• looloo
    looloo

what a sad world !

• arshia
    arshia

Religions suck!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Be careful here.

I understand that there are some similarities, but JW's are not anything like Muslim terrorists. Hell, my job could be called a cult on certain days....

To me, when I read titles like this, while I understand the anger, it raises more questions about a person who can't tell the difference between a glossy eyed JW offering Watchtowers and the events of 9/11, for example.

Yes, the doctrines and teachings of JW's do cause and have caused many deaths. But their approach is very different, and truthfully, though very misled, they are not looking to kill anyone. BIG difference.

I don't mean that to insult anyone who feels otherwise, but in my opinion, there is a lot of difference between muslim terrorists and JW's...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh come on. Stop with the breathless tabloid-style threads. Jehovah's Witnesses have absolutely nothing to do with Muslim fundamentlists who commit suicide in order to murder others.

This thread is offensive in the extreme and just flat out stupid.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I have to agree with the previous two posters. This thread is inflammatory. There is an enormous difference between the two.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit