Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

well said Milola. Angel Eyes made her statement from the viewpoint that the org is Jehovah's org...and already with the foregone conclusion that dfing and shunning is scriptural... all of which is, of course, in error.

• boyzone
    boyzone

This thread's given me a bellyache laughin' thanks Outlaw!

PJS where you at boy?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hi...soz have just seen this...im actually unwell,blah feel like :( so please bare with me..... I dont see any wrong if Jahs org say we cant have contact(although under certain circumstances we can) with Df ones,I totally understand that many who have been df turn against Jehovah or his org and will try to mislead us.....its not upbuilding to be around ones who continually attack Jah or his org,....so in keeping our distance we are being safeguarded. This site isnt the same....we can come on here and have encouraging chats too :)

My head is spinning....im sure im coming down with some rotten cold....anyway i hope thats made some sense,proberbly not.....too tired.....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

You see nothing wrong if the org that claims to be Jehovah's org (again- it is an unproven premise that the JWs are jehovah's org so things built on that is circular reasoning, but for the sake of this topic I won't argue that point) says its members can not have contact with df ones? What is this restriction based on?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Based on that those who are Df have chosen to live a life in oposition to Jehovah. They arent being cruel...i know it seems that way,yes i can see exactly what you would be thinking but when Df ones talk negatively about Jah or his org or the wt..whatever the case maybe,its not upbuilding and for some it brings them down spiritually. I always stay close to Jah and wont allow myself to be around negativity continually,BUT please know i do see that mistakes can happen, i know where some of you are coming from....if only i could say whats happened to my past but i wont....please know though that yes the hands of those who have claimed to love Jah have done wrong and yes some have made mistakes....the mistakes i can over look...but the wrong has left scars that you mwouldnt imagine...however I KNOW the org love us and i know Jah loves us....serving Jah is the only way and i love him so much(im going off topic,sorry love jah so much get carried away)....Id NEVER ever leave my father Jehovah.

If someone is df wrongly and an appeal hasnt worked,then surely they wouldnt turn against Jah or his org....its the elders that have made the mistake...right?? posts running low....

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

scriptually....the bible says 1cor 5 v13

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

1 Cor 5 simply says to quit mixing in association with...it does not specify any sort of shunning. 2 Thes 3:14 says to not consider this person an enemy but continue admonishing them as a brother. SO where scriptuarally is the shunning, especially in light of 2 Thes?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I further have to ask you, (perhaps we should discuss this on another thread) on what basis you make the claim that the org is Jehovah's org. If you are freely making that assertion you should be able to clearly explain it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If I believed the WBT$ was Gods organization..

I`d also have to believe in an Un-Intelligent Supreme Being..

Crazy 1

Only an Idiot would put the WBT$ in charge of anything..

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

isaac, I've asked angel that question several times now and have been consistently ignored.

Here's another question I don't expect a response to: When someone is wrongly disfellowshipped--and their appeal is denied--where is Jehvoah's spirit? Imperfect men aside, is Jehovah incapable of protecting his loyal servants by keeping them in his congregation? In what way is his spirit directing these men?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit