How Can JWs and Wannabe's Become Better Students of Jehovah's Word?

by Spike Tassel 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Spike Tassel
  • Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

You, nathmedeah, are one person, and do not speak on behalf of the entire forum and certainly are not in the role model class for me, otherthan that you speak your mind. I try to do that myself, actually. And, I trim my hair every day, and my job is spiritual. I am becoming a better student of Jehovah's word right here on JWN, because there are some that DO care. Thanks for the chat.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Spike...I think you may have entered dangerous territory with this one. Awful lot of people on this forum in PAIN because of that cult and you want to discuss how you can become a BETTER ONE? Work on the fruitages of the spirit...if the bible is what you want to follow then follow IT and leave that life destroying cult out of the equation.

Why would you ask a person who was burned in a fire and had their house destroyed how you can get in touch with the arsonist so you can learn from them?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Drag your ass back to the KH, sit down, shut up & listen or your loving God, Jehovah will kill you.

or

chuck your religious books out and get professional help to get a life.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Spike: I don't know what your mission is exactly. BUT answering your question:

STOP LYING and tell just the truth!

fokyc

• Chalam
    Chalam

Spike, you are a student of the wrong person 2 Corinthians 11:14 John 15:8 Acts 11:26

A Christian is one who is following Christ and is a witness to Him.

A Jehovah's Witness is following "jehovah" and is a witness to him.

All the best,

Stephen

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

spike forget the WTS, you will end up hurt/angry/frustrated, and you mental health problems will deteriorate, get in with a nice little Baptist/Evangelical fellowship close to your home, you will feel far better in the long run, the WTS will not help you

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have one suggestion about how anyone who wants to be a better Bible student can do that. Use the Bible, and just the Bible. No littera-trash, no books from other religions--just the Bible itself. Read it in context, and as far as you can without bias from any religion. That way, you will come to the conclusion that the Bible itself lends to, not something that is designed to take advantage of people. Even if it is negative about God--the only way to learn the truth is to put away all myths and bias, including prejudging God as good.

I assure that, once you start reading and studying just the Bible, without any assistance from religions, you will realize that the Jehovah's Witlesses are wrong.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

By dumping the wt and the kh meetings

• Chalam
    Chalam

I assure that, once you start reading and studying just the Bible, without any assistance from religions, you will realize that the Jehovah's Witlesses are wrong.

Amen!

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit