by badboy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• LucyA
    LucyA

does it REALLY matter?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Not in Christ

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

All the best,

Stephen

• minimus
    minimus

blacks is beutiful.

• Chalam
  • Farkel
    Farkel

mrsjones5,

:besides we're all originally from Africa:

Yep. That's been proven beyond all doubt. Scientists have actually traced DNA from Africa through various coastlines including all the Eastern coast of India to New Guinea and then Australia. They also traced the Northern migrations to Europe and Asia and then to the Americas.

:NOAH MAY HAVE BEEN BLACK!

I would have been surprised if he wasn't! Any white folks you know originate in Africa? Thought not.

Farkel

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Yep. That's been proven beyond all doubt. Scientists have actually traced DNA from Africa through various coastlines including all the Eastern coast of India to New Guinea and then Australia. They also traced the Northern migrations to Europe and Asia and then to the Americas.

Tonight on the National Geographic Channel, there is a special just on this subject. "The Human Family Tree". May be worth checking out.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't have my CD handy but I do recall an article in which Noah is depicted as a black man with very white teeth and looked like Nipsey Russell.

Rub a Dub

• avishai
    avishai

Nipsey Russel is great! I'd be pissed if he looked like Charles Nelson Riley, though.

• reniaa
    reniaa

hi blondie

Did you read that article? because it is saying all of noah's family including noah had pigmentation of all races in them. when will we learn that skin colour is nothing and what we are is in our hearts. Does it even matter what colour noah was? Jesus was probably very dark skin as well given his heritage but what does any of this mean about the price of apples?

Reniaa

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Michael Jackson was secretly white all along. He was just doing a black face routine so he wouldnt stand out when performing with the Jackson 5.

I doubt that Noah...so early on in the formation of man and being from the cradle of civilization, had like...Chinese DNA in him. LOL He would definitely have some splainin to do!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit