• snowbird
    snowbird

What is decided upon will be done.

Revelation 13 and 17, anyone?

Sylvia

• JWoods
    JWoods
    would not let sleeping dogs lie.

I have heard that Michael Vick would not either...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Michael Vick was tried, convicted, and punished for his misdeeds.

Isn't it time to move on from this?

Sylvia

• journey-on
    journey-on

Thanks for that link, leavingwt. That info coupled with his absolute need to appoint an FCC Diversity czar makes me even more convinced there are things the citizenry need to stay on top of and make sure the legislators and congressmen we "hire" are reading between the lines and every minute detail of fine print coming out. I remember a long time ago hearing a conversation about how our country would fall and someone quoted a famous marxist or communist (I don't remember which) saying it would happen from within. This is the first time in my life, I think it is possible.

• beksbks
    beksbks

This is a pretty cool site. It gives the status of a bill, full text, summary, who is presenting it etc. etc.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-773

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Nah.......he's a good guy. At least he's brought a little class to the White House.....lol...sammieswife.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Does he morph into Bambi like Tony Blair used to?

Id rather him than Nixon or Dubya.

HB

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You gotta admit, though, Halloween Obama is a wee bit scary.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Why is it that most of the criticisms of Obama are based on personal insults and criticism of his motives?

Why do the mostly white Christians in the South hate him?

I find the personal invective against him to be more cruel than anything leveled at Bush, who put the US in its current mess.

Bush is just a cute lil' monkey. Obama is Satan??? For caring?

HB

• beksbks
    beksbks

Interesting observation Hamsterbait. Personally, I think it's just the difference between the right and the left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit