The Cross and Crown

by TD 30 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

AnnOMaley,

It goes back to the ancient Mystery Schools.

Before there was religion...there was Magi c.

Prayers were originally curses. (There is an example of a curse prayer in Psalms.)

The "prophets" that were selected to covenant with the fallen angel/aliens were taught not only magi c tricks to awe the crowds, they were given instruction of psychological manipulation of the masses. In exchange, the prophets procured blood sacrifices for them.

The Elite Councils evolved from this group and those Canaanite descendents are still in 'high places' today.

• SixofNine
  • TD
    TD

Stephen,

Why is the cross over at 45 degrees? Why does it go through the middle of a crown?

The portate cross is tilted at the angle it would have been carried to Golgotha. (i.e. In Catholic tradition -- as it was in the movie, The Passion of the Christ). It is sometimes also called St. Gilbert's cross because Saint Gilbert of Sempringham suffered from a deformity of the spine that forced him to walk bending over as if he were carrying a cross.

The cross and crown in all its forms, (Kings crown, Crown of thorns, Processional cross, Portate cross) depicts the crucifix captured by the crown in symbolism of Christ's victory over death. This is fairly well documented in church history and predates any hard historical data we have on the Freemasons by many centuries.

This is not to deny that Masonry has its own reasons for favoring the portate cross and crown, but these reasons are relatively recent in comparison.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

cameo-d

Ah, so you're using the term 'Illuminati' in a wider, non-specific sense relating to various mystery religions that have existed in numerous cultures for millennia?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Ann Omaly...

You might find something of interest here:

(I have only skimmed a small portion of this, so I cannot say I am in total agreement with whatever might be stated. However, it does look like it may have some interesting info.)

http://philologos.org/__eb-jki/

Secret Societies and
    Their Infiltration of the Seven Churches of Revelation

• ninja
    ninja

it's the male inside the female...........the cross and the crown........

same as the rose and the cross.....rose....the vagina....and cross .....the penis.....rosicrucians

the compass and the square....the male on top of the female

same as the "point within the circle".....google it and see

same as the obelisk in washington d.c...the vatican......

why is the washington monument in a circle?

why is the vatican obelisk in a circle?

• ninja
    ninja

all phallic worship

• ninja
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

If the Cross and Crown is a phallic symbol to one group does not mean it is to all groups. A swastika to one person can be a good luck symbol, while to a Nazi or someone else it is an anti-Semetic symbol.

• *lost*
    *lost*

bumped to research.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit