finally organizing my room after being in this apartment for two years

by John Doe 86 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

To give you an idea of my schedule this semester, first of all, I'm taking a legal clinic which involves helping people in actual cases. The course requires a minimum of 24 hours per week in the clinic office working on case material and client intake which will be logged and kept up with. Secondly, I am taking 17 semester hours of credit this semester. And thirdly, I'm going to be putting 20+ hours of work per week in at my normal job. I don't anticiapte a day off until Thanksgiving.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Be careful what you put in your fridge between now and Thanksgiving, as it will probably live there until then!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

lol

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

a troubled soul looking for attention

• John Doe
    John Doe

Let's assume for the sake of argument that you are correct. Then what?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Let's assume for the sake of argument that you are correct. Then what?

Then we should give him some attention of course!!! Hey WAC, how are you? What have you been up to?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    I haven't dated anyone in the past few years, no.

Now I feel like an asshole, sorry man! I was only kidding. Personally, I would say that's the ladies loss. Despite our differences I still think you're a stand up guy. Any women would be lucky to be with you bro!

I am taking 17 semester hours of credit this semester. And thirdly, I'm going to be putting 20+ hours of work per week in at my normal job. I don't anticipate a day off until Thanksgiving.

I'm clocked in at 14 credit hours, 10 of which are Calculus and Chemistry. I'm lucky enough to have a BEAUTIFUL, SEXY wife who just graduated and is paying the bills until I can finish my degree. Did I mention how FUCKING HOT my wife is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit