• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Board owner is Mr.Green..

Are you 2 planining to rob a bank?

You die at the end you know..

.....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome to the board, mrpink. Glad your status is more public now.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to JWN...can't wait to hear your story...do tell!

• mrpink
    mrpink

Damn! OUTLAW ...You are correct.

But, I'm the last one to die.!

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Welcome to JWN Mr Pink. I don't know what Daddy is gonna say if he finds ya here, but welcome anyways!

No need for tp in the new system either. Everyone taking the perfect shit and all. :p

• bohm
    bohm

what i dont understand is that suposedly, humans in the new system will not ever, never want to question jehovah. what kind of psychology is that? there are three cases as i see it:

a) we will biologically different than adam and eva. so why did jehovah not make adam and eva that way to begin with? makes no sence.

b) we will be like adam and eva with the ability to know the difference between good and evil, but without satan to introduce rebellion: 6000 years of total missery all because he didnt like to kick out satan to BEGIN with? makes no sence.

c) humans will be like at adams and evas time, but we will all somehow have gained a collective learning experience about doing whatever jehovah wants no matter what... i dont really think that make sence in details. you gotta turn learning into something different than biological changes to the brain. you got to assume a learning experience will be passed on perfectly from generation to generation. all kinds of nasty stuff.

....but on the flip-side, plenty of fruit.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Plenty of fruit, but no cherry

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Glad to have you here mrpink...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There will be plenty of booze, but God help you if you spark up a number.

Glad to see you have popped your head up at last mrpink

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit