17 Apostates Have Left "Truth" in my area

by foolsparadise 10 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

In the past year alone I can name off at least 17 people I know personally who have left the OrganiHATEsion. None of us know each other well enough to hang out with each other either. Which means that it was not a planned exit by a group. The internet is really doing a fine job of exposing the unfaithful and undiscreet slave class.

Can you imagine how many people will leave once 2014 rolls around, 100 years after 1914? I believe it will be like the 1975 fiasco, people leaving in droves.

• villabolo
    villabolo

How many congregations did they come from?

By the way, welcome to the board.

villabolo

• White Dove
    White Dove

I considered the untruths of it all after my gramma passed away in 2001 at the age of 96. She had been a faithful JW since about 1930 or so. I thought that "the generation that saw the events of 1914" has passed away. That's it. Prophesy unfulfilled.

• moshe
    moshe

JW's who remain do so, I think, for social or family reasons. They didn't care about 1975 or changing the 1914 generation, from 70-80 years or removing 1914 generation blurb from the inside cover of the Awake. It would be great to see a mass exodus from the WT org, though. Christendom is still bad since they worship a trinitarian god and celebrate pagan derived holidays. The world is still bad since they are against god's kingdom and fight in national wars. Consequently, in the minds of JW's the only safe place is still inside the KH.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise
    How many congregations did they come from?

It was from about four different halls in a 20 mile radius.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hi im new to the forum.Wow thats alot of pple leaving the truth but hey its a sign of the times.

• Robert7
    Robert7

I remember hearing stories of a "wave of apostacy" ripping through here (Raleigh, NC) a number of years back. One person was even teaching classes in a church on how to deal with Witnesses at the door! At the time it was unreal...

Since then I've met a few who left, and even met the guy who taught that class. Nice people actually :) Funny how that works...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

leaving the truth? The WT is Satan's organization angel eyes. hang out for awhile and perahps you will learn the truth about 'the truth'

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

It's a sifting work, Jehovah is cleaning his organisation.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Wecome to the board Angel Eyes. Leaving the Truth? Priceless. W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit