The JW Cult Worships Satan

by George Yurich 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• White Dove
    White Dove

Well, I guess you can send someone to Harvard, but you can't force him to think.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If I am going to worship the Devil, at least I plan to be honest and upfront about it. But, worshiping the Devil, while professing a monopoly on worshiping God, is outright fraud.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Actually, Satan and Jesus currently have the same overall interaction with people on this planet.

JW's make up such a fraction of the worlds population that it doesn't really matter. But they don't worship Satan. Typically, its the WT, and any high ranking elders...

• designs
  • Chalam
    Chalam

If I am going to worship the Devil, at least I plan to be honest and upfront about it.

Don't expect the Devil to be honest and upfront. He generally comes incognito, deception is his M.O.

I find this an interesting passage 1 Timothy 4:1-3

All the best,

Stephen

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Satan called...
    He asked that you not link him to JWs...he has enough of a PR problem as it is...

LMAO @ Undercover.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Witness worship Satan because......they don't allow oral sex!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Way to make apostates look bad asshat...

• Farkel
    Farkel

:The JW Cult worships Satan because they do not worship Jesus as God. If someone does not worship Jesus as God then they are in reality worshipping Satan.

If someone who believes the Bible's adminition to let God be the judge of others then turns around and judges others, that person is a self-important, self-rightous and God-usurping twit. Come to think of it, that is exactly what Satan is, too.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit