Are You Still 'Politically Neutral'?

by leavingwt 47 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Are there any ex-JW Christians who do not vote, here?

(I won't bite....hard.)

• chipote
    chipote

I think we should outsource all political jobs to China to save taxpayer money. Whats the difference between a politician and the GB? They both flipflop on ideas and lie.

• ferret
    ferret

LeavingWT

There are four political parties here in Canada

Conservatives

Liberals

New Democratic Party (NDP)

The Green Party

• beksbks
    beksbks

r.a.m.

I think all politics stem from the same source and are all working for the same goals ultimately. I have never voted and will not be, as far as I can see.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I think it's our duty to be informed, and vote. To keep officials on their toes. I also think that there are huge ideological differences among politicians.

• d
    d

I am very involved any was interested in politics as a child myself. My political awakening started after 9/11 but took hold in the early 200's probably around 2005.

• tiki
    tiki

NO!!! Never really wanted to be. I think every citizen has a right to have a say. I am a very happy liberal! The first time I went to vote, I felt like a weight was lifted from me and I was a real member of society at long last. I know its all a game....and the skull and bones are doing their thing, but I can have my opinion!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I never was really strictly neutral (I always had my viewpoints) and I still am not although I lean certain ways. I have always participated over the last 2 years (even when I was a blinded dub) by sending e-mails to my congresscritters. Not that it changes anything which is why I don't get involved any further. I am pretty apathetic about either dems, reps or a non-violent protest. In the US you need a leftist or centrist party or a freaking revolution.

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

leavingwt- Thats kinda a trick question. You cant be politically neutral. You can not speak your opinion but everyone has an opinion. You can be neutral on an issue but you can be neutral on all issues. So to answer your question, I now voice my political opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit