So I Finally Got My Invitation...

by darkl1ght3r 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• SallySue
    SallySue

Excellant rant!!!! Hit the nail on the head.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Where you going? Cleveland?

HappyDad

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Where you going? Cleveland?

HappyDad

• Diva
    Diva

darkl1ght3r - so funny but sadly true!

• Marlene
    Marlene

Darklighter- Your sarcastic and dark humor filled rant was one of the best I've read in a while. Keep 'em coming.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Loved the humor in the end!

Sigh. If they only knew.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Now that was a rant! Loved it! Want more!

Josie

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

What IS that with them anyway? The rest of mankind, if you ask somebody if they want to go to a party and they say no...you STOP ASKING. But the Dubs oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo they have to continually beat you over the head to MAKE you go or until you cry UNCLE and they do this why??? because they are "saving you" or are you just one helluva embarrament to the family...the rogue Dub...that they cant STAND isnt being controlled like them.

Misery looooooooooooves company. "Here is your invite Dark. You damn well better go listen to this drivel if WE have to!" Yes its moving...it has the same moving affect on me as castor oil.

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

Wow. Thanks everyone! I didn't realize my random, apostasy-laden, emotional ramblings would get such positive reviews... like a couple of you said I think it's just feelings that we all feel. And yes, I'll definately post more rants. It feels good. All part of my healing.

To those of you who have trouble with my name, yes Darklighter will do fine. I will also respond to Ben (my name), Dark, or Darkie-poo. Or just remember to replace the I and the E with a 1 and a 3. Hey that rhymes!

homeschool - Thanks thats quite a compliment! I actually love writing... it's kind of a natural fit for me because I'm such a grammer/spelling/punctuation snob. I just don't know what to write about... plus I have the attention span of a Goldfish. Sooo, that kinda works agains..OOooooh shiny. I'm sorry what was I saying?

~~~~

And for those of you who were wondering, no I didn't go to the drama. On Sunday afternoon at 1:30 when the drama started, I was just waking up with a slight hangover from the night before. I consider nursing a hangover and lounging around in my undies a much better use of my time than watching a badly-acted play designed to produce a guilt trip and which is all about how evil I am. I'll pass. I don't need to be told I'm evil. I already know. :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

boxers or briefs? jk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit