Interfaith in NYC?? Who knows details?

by OhHappyDay 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Well, I read something about, but I have no link nor further details.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

edited

• hawkaw
  • hawkaw
    hawkaw

Actually Dino contacted them and this is what was stated verbally to him:

He said that they would never link to an official website of any religion without an express, written request on their letterhead.
    Dino is getting more information. This otta leave a "mark".

hawk

• Dino
    Dino

Hello OHD!!
    After Christmas I am going to do what I can to verify the JW association with the Interfaith Center of New York.
    After speaking with the vice-president of the center, Steven Friedlander, I am very confident that the JW's being listed was not a directory thing. You can find plenty of JW listings in New York church directories and it is no cause for alarm.

However in this case it appears that reciprocity is involved and is a cause for alarm. But I want to get complete confirmation if possible. Extreme caution has to be exercised or the interfaith center will get spooked.

One such experience I had in this area was in trying to ferret out the participants of the "Millennium World Peace Summit of Religious and Spiritual Leaders" held at the UN in late August 2000. Over 1000 religious leaders were represented. I cannot help but feel that our friends in Brooklyn had representation there, because of their UN/DPI association. However, there is no list of participants published. They very nice lady at the summit office told me that it could not be released for security reasons. Whatever.

I also have a strong sense that time is quickly running out to do this research. The interfaith links may well disappear at the end of this year due to their disassociation from the UN/DPI.

(((((((HAWK))))))) Are you out there? I hope you are having a good holiday. You deserve it man! I am going to try to contact you.

Dino

• Dino
    Dino

Hey Hawk!!

We must have been posting at the same time.

Dino

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

edited

• Dino
    Dino

Got It Hawk!

Will contact you.

I think something else is ther, but I need your help.

Thanks, Dino

• Dino
    Dino

edited

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Thanks Dino and thanks hawk!

Hawk I will mail u privately as I have your adress again. Thank u for mailing it to me...
    Dino, I wish u success with this. I am VERY interested in news about that.

Happy (Holly) Day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit