passwordprotected

Great job.

• besty
    besty

mebbe I'm just an old salesman but it needs a call to action at the end

what next? where do i go to learn more?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I thought about this Besty but I didn't want to give a link to a site which they would quickly find labelled JWs as a cult. I considered using a Kingdom Melody for the music but concluded that since most active witnesses hate them it would be counterproductive.

I plan to make a series, the next topic will be "Did JWs say the world would end in 1975?"

• dozy
    dozy

Very well done. I suppose the only downside is that the WTS has done such a good job in demonising the internet and JWs are so indoctrinated into rejecting anything that hasn't come through the "channel" that they would be liable to ignore it or reject it. But if it raises the odd red flag , then that is something.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

BRILLIANT

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Their self-serving answer is that it is not wrong to leave your religion, as long as you are leaving a non-witless religion to become a witless. It is evil to leave the witless religion for any reason, and it is sinful to leave a non-witless religion for another non-witless religion or to become atheist or unaffiliated.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

This is a follow on from Wizards post.............this is all the proof you need.

Is it wrong to change your religion..........What do they Elders think ?

Second half of Judicial recordings!!!!! Podcast 10

• I discovered
    I discovered

Another tool to use in tightening the mind control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit