I Have A New Grandson But He's Very Sick :(

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Aww, min I hate to hear it...I hope he gets better. Remember, children are very resilient and overcome a lot of stuff.

• Heaven
    Heaven

minimus... I am very happy to hear you have a new grandson! I do hope he will be ok. My thoughts are with Benjamin, you, and your family.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Oh, minimus, so sorry to hear the joy of a new grandson is mixed with the emotion of heartache and worry. Babies are resilient though. All the best and positive thoughts are heading your way for little Benjamin......journey-on

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thinking of you and your family about little Benjamin and wish your little guy the strength.

• cawshun
    cawshun

My thoughts and good wishes go out to you, your family and new baby. It's just amazing what the medical profession can do today that could not be done years ago. I feel the baby is in good hands and will bring you many years of love, joy and happiness.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I am so glad to hear that he is getting top care. Hope he's better soon!!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'll be praying for your granson and you and your family. Doctors can do amazing things these days. My grandson (now 5 and a character) had many of the same problems. He is fine now. Have faith.

Coffee

• rebel8
    rebel8

He's a preemie then? Best wishes.

Slip some 7UP in his bottle.

• undercover
    undercover

minimus...ole red dot buddy. I just saw this thread. Snowbird pointed it out to me.

My best wishes and mojo go out to your grandson...

• Casper
    Casper

So sorry this is happening to you and your family.

I've been in the same situation, it is a very stressful time.

Sending supportive thoughts your way.

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit