Oral Sex is Good for You!.....Official!

by ISP 20 Replies latest social relationships

• shecky2
    shecky2

that's nonsense. it's like saying saying how can you kiss someone on the lips, when vomit passes through there. there's more than one use for everything...;)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Radar,

We loves you fella.

Oral sex is so automatic that I can't imagine any couple not doing it.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• radar
    radar

Sheky/Englishman

Some silly fuckers, will have a go with sheep, but that don't make it healthy or natural, just cause they feel a (natural) urge.

Radar

Like all people who have nothing, I lived on dreams

• shecky2
    shecky2

what does going with a sheep have anything to do with getting a blowjob? you made a point of saying that oral sex was unhealthy, then you bring up sheep. what do the two have to do with each other?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Radar,

Whatever turns you on... or off, it's down to personal choice. Admittedly, good personal hygiene is the first essential to partakers.

I have to say that, in my experience, many women do get turned on quite considerably when they felate a man, and vice-versa also. Note that I am talking oral sex as a prelude to intercourse here, coming into a womans mouth is not always appreciated, I'm sure.

But there again....!

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• radar
    radar

Sheky

ISP's original Post made a statement about oral sex, taking one small view from a newspaper that is not renoun for its accuracy.
    I raised a question regarding that statement.
    As to whether one engages in it, this is a personal choice.

I stated at the begining that I am in the minority here on this subject.
    regarding the sheep, well according to some, a sheep as more than one use also LOL.

Radar

• shecky2
    shecky2

radar, you're talking to a greek. i've heard all the sheep stories...:P

and you're right, it is a personal choice. i just have never met a guy who thought it was dirty before.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

ORAL GOOD?

aye

• radar
    radar

Shecky

The growth in sexualy transmitted diseases and publicity regarding the use of "Condoms" for protection, should be another cautionary note to those that broadcast "oral sex is healthyand put the word official after it.

Radar

• shecky2
    shecky2

yeah, but that is the case with any sexual activity. protection should not be limited to "normal" sex, it should be used for all forms of sexual activity. the article mentions that it could be useful for expecting mothers. that sorta implies that protection was not used regardless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit