Make August 2009 the dawn of the "mass exodus"...the beginning of the end of the Watchtower org!

by koolaid-man 55 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The Watchtower organization is without doubt doing everything they can to keep their business afloat. They are at a critical point in their ever so blemished present condition. There is simply too much genuine criticism from not only those on the outside but, also from those on the inside. The Organization is thoroughly aware of the "conscious class", that is active Witnesses with "one foot in and one foot out". The ether masks are rapidly coming off. Apostasy charges are running rampant. The tide has turned for the Watchtower org. It's as though they are preparing for the ever immenent "mass exodus" of their members. It has been estimated that upwards of two and a half MILLION to three MILLION active Witnesses no longer believe the twisted,fraudulent, and lethal doctrines, policies, and procedures of the Watchtower org. A resolution is now being brought forth that has the real potential to collapse the sinister business known as The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. We are making a plea to all of those active Witnesses who comprise the "conscious class" to muster up the courage, stand tall and waving your flag of victory as you make August 2009 the beginning of the "mass exodus". Upon clicking the following link, you can read of 10 actions you can take that will bring a dark shadow over the doorways of 25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, New York. Watchtower organization is without doubt doing everything they can to keep their business afloat. They are at a critical point in their ever so blemished present condition. There is simply too much genuine criticism from not only those on the outside but, also from those on the inside. The Organization is thoroughly aware of the "conscious class", that is active Witnesses with "one foot in and one foot out". The ether masks are rapidly coming off. Apostasy charges are running rampant. The tide has turned for the Watchtower org. It's as though they are preparing for the ever immenent "mass exodus" of their members. It has been estimated that upwards of two and a half MILLION to three MILLION active Witnesses no longer believe the twisted,fraudulent, and lethal doctrines, policies, and procedures of the Watchtower org. A resolution is now being brought forth that has the real potential to collapse the sinister business known as The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. We are making a plea to all of those active Witnesses who comprise the "conscious class" to muster up the courage, stand tall and waving your flag of victory as you make August 2009 the beginning of the "mass exodus". Upon clicking the following link, you can read of 10 actions you can take that will bring a dark shadow over the doorways of 25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, New York. Watchtower organization is without doubt doing everything they can to keep their business afloat. They are at a critical point in their ever so blemished present condition. There is simply too much genuine criticism from not only those on the outside but, also from those on the inside. The Organization is thoroughly aware of the "conscious class", that is active Witnesses with "one foot in and one foot out". The ether masks are rapidly coming off. Apostasy charges are running rampant. The tide has turned for the Watchtower org. It's as though they are preparing for the ever immenent "mass exodus" of their members. It has been estimated that upwards of two and a half MILLION to three MILLION active Witnesses no longer believe the twisted,fraudulent, and lethal doctrines, policies, and procedures of the Watchtower org. A resolution is now being brought forth that has the real potential to collapse the sinister business known as The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. We are making a plea to all of those active Witnesses who comprise the "conscious class" to muster up the courage, stand tall and waving your flag of victory as you make August 2009 the beginning of the "mass exodus". Upon clicking the following link, you can read of 10 actions you can take that will bring a dark shadow over the doorways of 25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, New York. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/sitemap.html

• blondie
    blondie

The Watchtower organization is without doubt doing everything they can to keep their business afloat. They are at a critical point in their ever so blemished present condition.

There is simply too much genuine criticism from not only those on the outside but, also from those on the inside. The Organization is thoroughly aware of the "conscious class", that is active Witnesses with "one foot in and one foot out". The ether masks are rapidly coming off.

Apostasy charges are running rampant. The tide has turned for the Watchtower org. It's as though they are preparing for the ever immenent "mass exodus" of their members.

It has been estimated that upwards of two and a half MILLION to three MILLION active Witnesses no longer believe the twisted,fraudulent, and lethal doctrines, policies, and procedures of the Watchtower org.

A resolution is now being brought forth that has the real potential to collapse the sinister business known as The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. We are making a plea to all of those active Witnesses who comprise the "conscious class" to muster up the courage, stand tall and waving your flag of victory as you make August 2009 the beginning of the "mass exodus".

Upon clicking the following link, you can read of 10 actions you can take that will bring a dark shadow over the doorways of 25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, New York.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/sitemap.html

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Hope this has some impact, I doubt it somehow though. This is a cult after all and 'genuine criticism' doesn't really hold any weight with cult members.

However I've done many of those on your list, maybe i'll try a few more.

Good luck and for those witnesses who feel trapped - have courage.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Good luck, I hope some sit up and take notice.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"The Mass Exodus -- Just Around the Corner Since August 2009!"

(With all due apologies.)

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I really admire the fact that you are trying to influence change. All too often people are mocked for this.

I would suggest though that those of the "conscious class" will not simply throw caution to the wind and open a dialogue with their local elders just because it's August 2009. I can guarantee that I will not be contributing financially or going in field circus (never do), neither will I attend the meeting.

• MarisaKristofiak
    MarisaKristofiak

kool aid, i would love to read what is probably sensationalism, but apparently you havent heard of paragraphs.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would love to do more, but like many I have something to lose. But I can do this one:

Action 4 : Do not go to any meetings, assemblies or conventions the last week in August.

I will give you the whole month of August even.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, I have practiced Action 4 since the memorial of 2006.

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

im thinking about doing action 10, dont really know what i will write in the letters...any suggestions??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit