I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

a composite man. I've seen the proof, but I cannot recall it. My brain doesn't work that way, sorry. Hopefully someone else has the proof you're asking about.

The proof does not exist therefore no one can provide it.

I'm the earthly Jehovah, not like my brother heavenly Jehovah who a I??? Answer: Jumping Jehosaphatt

Typical of this poster, has nothing to add.

You bet! Birds are to me what your delusions are to you -- wonderful. I like birds better than I like most people. I hope there's room for birds in your crazy, mixed-up vision of heaven.

I love birds as well, and who is dilusional one who sees all things for what they are. or one who denies all out of fear? I live in reality whereas many are blinded like the non-believer.

3 And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth. [Sackcloth like the masks worn by those labeled as terrorists in The Middle East]

5 And I saw, I Daniel, and, look! there were two others standing, one on the bank here of the stream and the other on the bank there of the stream. [This represents the Gaza Strip]

“It will be for an appointed time, appointed times and a half. And as soon as there will have been a finishing of the dashing of the power of the holy people to pieces, all these things will come to their finish.” [Those in the Middle East willingly give up their lives in self-defense and are literally blown to pieces.]

The War Christ foretold was a "literal" war against his followers, not a spirtual war like the W.T.S. teaches. Their magazines are like stings from scorpions.....give me a break, this is utterly ridiculous ! ! !

the slave

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

And as I was sitting here I hear my garage door open. I then hear steps and turn around to my left. I see a person dressed in black seemingly with long hair. They turn to their left and proceed to walk up the stairs. I then hear a door open and close from what I thought was at the top of the stairs.

A few minutes later my roommate comes into the kitchen where I am seated, and I ask if her guest had arrived. She then states that no one is here. I immediately call out for my son and look to see if he was the one that arrived. I see no one, so I call him on his cell only to learn that he is not at my residence. He had been here earlier with a guest, as they were out sitting in the hot tub in our complex. So I proceeded to search the entire home from the top to bottom and in each room. There is no one to be found.

This is one of the most vivid of visions I have ever seen, and only relate it to:

A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.......

Pray that is signifies the arrival of JESUS CHRIST OUT OF THE EAST.......AMEN

The faithful slave

Estephan Leuese out of the tribe of Levi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit