Those BOLD Apostates!!!

by purplesofa 32 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Who's doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from an email I got.

Apostates at it Again

All,

I went for Prep meeting for the DA. We discovered apostates leaving material in the Bathroom Stalls and actually stuffing the friends brief cases and Pocketbook with material right under the attendant noses.

These people are dressed as us talk and walk like us and even have badges like us. This is why it so important not to copy the the badges and send them to mailing lists on the net.

Remember they use to be us, and they know exactly how we don't follow instruction sometimes. This is a first strike for the spanish DA at turnerville NJ. There are two more convention left. I think they will not pull this stunt in the next two. Since we will be ready for them.
    But all they need to do is infiltrate once. And they did that today.

They are getting Bold.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh my!

tsk tsk.

• flipper
    flipper

PURPLE SOFA- This is great ! Thanks for sharing ! How did the song go ? " Firm and determined in this time of the end " ! Go apostates ! Go apostates ! Been trying to tell you guys covert operations WILL work ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• chickpea
    chickpea

almost makes me wish i
    lived in a city with the
    DC venue....

almost

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

its nice to hear that the spanish are receiving the message

• Gozz
    Gozz

Fantastic.

Covert operations.

Very good.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Turnersville, NJ? I went there. That is the one people in "Greenland" go to, too. I know elders in the "Greenland" Spanish congregations.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

One of the most encouraging witnesses I have had here lately! And an excellent thing for the undercover ex JWs to work at.

• outofservice
    outofservice

Time left is reduced we must speed up the work. Everyone should get an anti witness before the end.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Funny, way to go bold Apostates

Strange, I bet someone you know that is a JWS accidentally sent you that or it may be someone being intentionally vindictive.

I would reply back saying you do not want to know or hear what JW apostates are doing or saying ..........PERIOD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit