Nancy Grace on now, on CNN

by horrible life 10 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Nancy Grace is on now. I think it is a repeat, of the show I am talking about. Can't find a copy or clip on the HLN or CNN website.

This evening, while half watching Nancy Grace, Talked about how Joe beat MJ. Towards the end, it was mentioned about the kids going to the KH. It was said by her and the person that was talking with her, how wonderful it was, how they needed religion. I yelled at the TV, Not this one!!!

I would love for her to be bombarded with the fact, that abuse and JW's go together.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Yes, we need to email Nancy Grace!!!!!!!

• Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
  • horrible life
    horrible life

Black Sheep, that is not the show that was on tonight. Maybe it will be posted on CNN later.

I watched it again, and Nancy Grace said

There is nothing wrong with a good dose of religion.

This was at the end of the program tonight.

I sent her an email. Maybe the transcript will be posted here tomorrow. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

• asilentone
    asilentone

worth a bump!

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter

sure, why not lol

• horrible life
    horrible life

The Nancy Grace I saw was a repeat. I finally found the quote. It is near the bottom of the page. Does anybody know who Stacy Brown is? (male) He sounds very close to the family. Is he a Witness?? How did he know that Michael didn't (witness) to his children, and put in his "time" for the month?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/15/ng.01.html

GRACE: Out to Stacy Brown, co-author of "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind the Mask."

Stacy Brown, his will specifically says Katherine Jackson. Now, we all think Janet Jackson is so close to them but she actually live on the other side of the country and rarely sees them.

BROWN: Well, Nancy, you`re right. And look, Katherine has had a hand in raising her other grandchildren as well. This is not anything that`s foreign to her. I`ve seen those kids many times and those grandchildren of hers are very happy with her.

And the other thing about it is, we saw a really good thing on Sunday. The pictures of Katherine taking them to the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah`s Witnesses. They`re getting religion. Something that they probably didn`t get with their father. And that can only be a good thing.

GRACE: Yes, you know what, Stacy brown? There`s nothing wrong with a dose of religion. With that I can agree with you.

But to you, Dr. Jeff Gardere, the point made by Amy in Georgia is that the grandmother is 79 years old. But you cannot subvert the will.

JEFF GARDERE, PSYCHOLOGIST, AUTHOR OF "LOVE PRESCRIPTION": That`s right. And here`s the issue. What you said is absolutely correct. What happens if now they are taken away from Katherine? It`s going to be a real problem, another major loss in their lives. And that`s why Katherine needs other family members in there helping her, too.
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Does anybody know who Stacy Brown is? (male) He sounds very close to the family. Is he a Witness??

I've seen him interviewed MANY times in the past 3 weeks. As best I can tell, he is a writer/biographer and possibly a confidant of MJ. I don't get the impression that he was ever a witness.

However, there are actually TWO Stacy Browns. One is man who co-authored the book about MJ. The other is Rebbie's daughter: Stacey Brown, MJ's niece. As best I can calculate, Stacey Brown, the niece, would be in her mid-30's.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I may have to correct my previous post...

According to http://www.angelfire.com/co4/interviews/stacybrown.html Stacy Brown says he *is* a Jehovah's witness.

IF it's the same Stacy Brown. I'm still checking.

-Aude.

Edit to add: Here is info on how Stacy Brown, the writer came to know the Jackson's: http://www.scrantontimes.com/news/times-tribune_reporter_knew_the_king_of_pop

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit