Michael Jackson’s Children Attend Local Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah’s Witnesses With Aunt

by kurtbethel 25 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is exactly what the witlesses wanted. The mother fought for the children just like the religion wants, and now she has them. The crooked lawyers (the same ones that are in place to plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages when the time comes) made sure the children were going to be raised as witlesses, and nothing either they or their aunts/uncles say or do will extricate them from being raised as witlesses.

I am sure this is going to be a disaster. Michael's death was enough, but nothing that doesn't happen in the world. But, now they are going to lose all their fun on top of that. They will be wasting all of every weekend, afternoon, and vacation time out in field circus. They are going to be dragged to the Kingdumb Hell to sit still for hours at a time. No more fun vacations for those children. No more Christmas or birthdays. No more having plenty of time to work on homework. No more going away for the weekend. No more nothing--except boasting sessions, reading that f***ing Washtowel and Kingdumb Misery every week, field circus, and worrying about everything in the world being demonized.

If only Debbie would have gotten the children--or Aunt Janet (who, I understand, is disfellowshipped and not interested in going back)...

• lrkr
    lrkr

Let them go to the KH- then they can all write great tell-all books in a few years.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

How many children did Katherine have?

How many of them are Jehovah's Witlesses?

Is her batting average better than the national average of 30 something percent, found by the pew forum?

Now that most of her children are ex-JWs, what are her chances of bringing Mike's kids up without them questioning the WT's ever increasing paranoia?

One day Mike's kids will Google 'Jehovah's Witnesses' like I did.

When that happens, I don't want to be the one who has just posted a load of vitriolic crap about their father.

We should all be ready with a question to ask the child of a Jehovah's Witness that has had the courage to knock on our door.

It makes no difference if it is Michael's kid, or anyone else's kid, or maybe even a child of another cult that we didn't expect a visit from.

Do you have your question ready?

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

They went to the Kingdom Hall once.

I understand that most of us, including myself, have been damaged by this religion.

But seriously, a couple times in the KH isn't going to wreck their lives.

Most "wordly" people just consider this a continuation of the wackiness of the Jackson family.

This is just another connection between crazy people and JW's

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    But seriously, a couple times in the KH isn't going to wreck their lives.

It's the BS that gets them into the hall that does the damage.

Don't bother pretending that high control cults don't damage children.

When you do that, you become a part of the problem rather than a part of the solution.

Cheers

Chris

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Chris,

I was born and raised in.

I have 3 kids under 10 years old that go with Mom.

I realize the damage that is being done and spend all my energies getting them out in what I consider to be the least damaging way I can.

My point is, "They went once"

They are not part of this cult. One time will not damage them beyond repair.

I am someone who has nothing nice to say about this religion.

However, to automatically assume these kids are now damaged goods for going to a KH one time, contributes to those who say us "apostates" are crazy.

And to your statement that I am contributing to the problem could not be further from the truth. I have stated before I have helped 2 people leave this religion and 1 stop studying in the last 6 months. These people only listened because my arguments were sensible.

Now if MJ's kids are in the custody of an active JW, I could see having a completely different viewpoint.

• loosie
    loosie

Oh I can't stand some of the reasoning on that thread. Some of the jw posters are so misguided.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I commend "Alex" for his research and comments. Too bad that his proof was too outdated for anyone to take seriously. A false teaching is a false teaching, no matter when it was being taught. "Alex", if you post here, please know that I am very impressed w/ your tact and grace in taking a stand in a thread full of posters who refuse to listen to things that they don't want to hear.

Did you guys read where Tracey Ricks Foster wrote that Michael's kids will get "unconditional love" from their JW grandmother? That's weird, cause I've never met a JW, and I include my mother and brother, whose love wasn't based solely on my meeting attendance and hours spent in service.

That being said, I feel that Michael's mother raising the children were obviously his wishes and that they should be respected. I know that if I ever have children (biological or adopted), the way that I raise and/or choose for them to be raised, if I were to die while they were still minors, would be no one's business but mine and the person/s whom I would choose to care for them. What they decide to do w/ their lives after they become adults is a decision that they get to make for themselves and, no matter what it may be, should also be respected.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

how about this poster

I have heard a lot about Catholics that are pedophiles
    there is like one in every news. how many do you hear that are Jehovah’s Witness??? WOW NONE!!!!!!!!!!

ME

OH NO HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

• loosie
    loosie

I replied to that person with a link to Rick McLean on americas most wanted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit