Michael Jackson’s Children Attend Local Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah’s Witnesses With Aunt

by kurtbethel 25 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
  • asilentone
    asilentone

we need more comments on that link. I see too many pro jw comments there.

• Will Power
    Will Power

can't even read them -

SOMEONE SHOULD POST THAT JESUS ISN'T THEIR MEDIATOR! - for other christians reading and FOR JWS who don't know!

that might shut them up for a minute

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

They need that cult controlling their lives right now like a HOLE IN THE HEAD. If Michael wanted his kids raised JWs he would have made arrangements for them to go to the hall with their aunt and grandmother a long time ago.

Now Im hoping Debbie DOES get custody so they dont have to have THEIR childhoods ruined like their dads!

• Will Power
    Will Power

how about this poster

I have heard a lot about Catholics that are pedophiles
    there is like one in every news. how many do you hear that are Jehovah’s Witness??? WOW NONE!!!!!!!!!!

ME

July 17, 2009 at 3:17 pm

• frozen one
    frozen one

The Today Show had a segment about the photo. The reporter called the Kingdom Hall a "Jehovah's Witness church," a term that bugs many jw's.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/#31960809

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

To be fair...

The JW's are far less "crazy" than what they have been exposed to.

Keep in mind they are just innocent kids. Any stability will help them.

As for the pedophile comments, I would let my kids go to the KH before I would let them sleep at MJ's house.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

This is probably the saddest, most nauseating thing I have seen in many years. These beautiful children being taken to a Kingdom Hall for regular brainwashing. I'm sure that Michael Jackson did not want this. He rejected this cult. He wanted his children to have freedom and creativity and art in their lives.

I disagree with the above posters that think this is possible a positive stable influence in their lives. It wasn't for me in my childhood. It was a negative soul killer.

They've lost their father suddenly and tragically. Now they're dragged into this mind-control garbage. I fear especially for the 7 year old.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Here is the way I feel about the situation. The children should be given a chance to chose for themselves if they want to go to a KH or not. It is true Michael didn' t encourage his kids to become involved with the JW's which is a good thing.

Their aunt shouldn't force them to go to the Hall either. I hope that Michael's sisters are watching out for the children. At least she wouldn't send them to the JW's Kingdom Halls or churches as some say.

These young ones need a childhood free of fear not like what the WTS does to every child like scaring them and putting fear in their hearts and minds instead of love of God. I try to imagine Jesus Christ sitting down under a large tree maybe he is sitting on a huge log and all around him are young children and they are all over Jesus giggling and having a grand time. And then after a while Jesus sits with them and tells them great stories from the time of Adam and Eve or Noah or how about the tower of Babel. You see there is a place for everything a proper time. A time to play, a time to study, a time to cry a time to laugh, ........that is how our Lord taught children, he didn't scare them half to death. He loved children and tenderly took great interest in them for He knew of their innocense and their eagerness to please others. Given half a chance children can turn out to be truly beautiful God fearing children, like those in the bible, ex of Daniel, and the three Hebrews and how God preserved them in times of need or anytime.

Children are very special they are a gift from God, an inheritance, and so with lot of love and kindness we can reach the heart of children and then they can decide if they wish to worship God. Not JW's though as they are a cult as we all know. But rather a loving and caring God and one who wants to tenderly care for them.

Whatever happens to Michaels children I hope that they have a wonderful life and they will become young upstanding youths who would make any parent proud to say these are my children and they are a gift from God.

Orangefatcat

ww

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I received this message from an old high school friend who was never a JW, but knows that I was for 10 years after high school.

What did you think about poor little Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket being taken to the kingdom hall and it was said they are going to get them some religion. Haven't they been through enough?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit