by Hikaru 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Google alerts caught this.

http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2009/07/17/news0133.htm

<quote>

Summit ends with call for global peace

UNB, Sharm El Sheikh

Heads of state or government from over 100 NAM countries from across the world highlighted their debate on the summit theme 'International Solidarity for Peace and Development' and on current burning issues on global and regional planes.

The issues they dealt with at the two-day meet include the global economic meltdown, climate change, Middle-East peace, food security, energy and nuclear problems.

In line with the declaration, the summit leaders from the developing and least-developed hemispheres of the world reaffirmed their strong commitment towards the purposes and principles of the UN Charter and International Laws.

Significantly, the declaration also focuses the growing demand for reforming the United Nations (UN), NAM's stands and objectives on disarmament, international security, peacekeeping and peace-building, human rights and democracy, the issue of Palestinians, food security, international economic crisis, terrorism and human trafficking.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who was elected NAM vice-chairman for three years at the summit, is due to fly for home today and arrive in Dhaka at 11pm (BD local time).</quote> Thought that may not be it, is it??? Don't the countries without kingdoms or whatever give their power to the beast (UN)??? AND calling Peace? I called a witness friend and she said there's no change at meeting. I missed the last few... am I dead? Is it over? Is it too late? Will religion be banned any minute?!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Peace would be nice. Yes please.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!

Can't you be serious??? Is this the call/declaration for peace???!!!

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

dont freak out

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Can't you be serious??? Is this the call/declaration for peace???!!!

These types of declarations happen all the time. Armageddon has yet to come.

Don't live in fear. Get out of the cult and enjoy life.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

So it is?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome back! (eyes roll around) You worry way too much. Worrying about this does not accomplish anything!

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Worded like that? "Global" and kings without kingdoms... I just want to know if its it or not. Then I come on and see the thread about the witness just leaving... Did they change their message???

• watson
    watson

Mankind might me making progress???? Time for god to step in and destroy it!!

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

...Can't you guys be serious? I'm honestly scared and asking here. x.x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit