Bitchy women at work..."hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" Why girls?

by Witness 007 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

So at work we had an middle eastern family get alittle upset due to a long wait, I think their culture tends to raise their voice a bit, their child was sick and they were worried, waiting for medicine. While calming them down, one of the staff ladies is jumping in from behind under-cutting my calming speech with her interference....i asked her to back off.

Well the women I work with did not like me "reasoning" with them Witness style, oh no! They wanted me to throw the mum, dad, child, Mother In-law, out on their ass. I used my Ex-Pioneer powers to talk them down and finally the situation was resolved....everyone happy except...these girls wanted blood, revenge. "We should have thrown them out!" They said. "We don't have to take that crap!" {next day} "MY husband wants their address to fix em up good!"

Being the "Jesus" of this group all the time I ask you girls...why the bitchiness? Is it the kids, stress, hubby doesn't listen to you, mortgage....why?

And they speak to customers like their 5 years old being scolded by their mum...why

• shamus100
    shamus100

huh?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Oh boy. This is going to get interesting.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Control issues? Some women are like that...not all. Under stress I appear very calm, takes a whole lot for me to show my scary mean side.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Major "Control issues".....I'm tired of cleaning up the mess...them calling me in when the've fired someone up with their rudeness!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Are you trying to say it's predominately women that have this issue?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

uh oh

• shamus100
    shamus100

Are you trying to say it's predominately women that have this issue?

Aaack!

(runs for cover....)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry but YES! The guys out front never have a problem...they talk things down.....and then they bitch to EACH OTHER about what happened. If I say something, I get the bitchy treatment for awhile.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

In the year 1697 a playwrite wrote "....hell have no fury like a women scorned." I have found this to be true. If you "wrong" these girls they will make it their life's goal to drill you a new as##ole!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit