At Which Table Are You Feeding?

by YoYoMama 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

thinker,

: [Donate your funds to WTBTS to escape paying alimony]

Russell eventually owed Maria thousands in back-payments. He really was a bastard. The court got tough on him. He even tried to kick her out of the house she was living in, in order to totally impoverish her. The "friends" gave him those thousands to pay her.

He really was a bastard, and the more I learn about the man, the more I'm convinced that he was as corrupt and evil as JFR.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• Judith
    Judith

Victory comes late -
    And is held low to freezing lips -
    Too rapt with frost
    To take it -
    How sweet it would have tasted -
    Just a Drop -
    Was God so economical?
    His Table's spread too high for Us -
    Unless We dine on tiptoe -
    Crumbs - fit such little mouths -
    Cherries - suit Robins -
    The Eagle's Golden Breakfast strangles - Them -
    God keep His Oath to Sparrows -
    Who of little Love - know how to starve -

Emily Dickinson

GOD! YOUR TABLE IS TOO HIGH FOR ME!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Right now, I am eating my breakfast in front of my computer.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Jayhawk....me too!! Who needs a table, anyway?

ashi

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

YoYo:
    I see that by your lack of response to genuine questions that you are either unable/incapable and/or unwilling to discuss the subjects which you introduce. You are a soap box preacher. The world is full of them.

• kes152
    kes152

YoYoMama,

You quoted 1 Corinthians 10:21 where our brother Paul says, "“You cannot be partaking of ‘the table of the Lord’ and the table of demons.”

Which table was he speaking of?

Upon reading 1 Corinthians 10:16, 17 our brother Paul says: "The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not a communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not a communion of the body of Christ? 10:17seeing that we, who are many, are one bread, one body: for we are all partake of the one bread. "

Now is this the 'table of Jehovah, or the table of Christ?' You said eating at the table of the Lord (unless you want to say Jehovah IS Jesus) means the 'spiritual nourishment' provided by a class of men by means of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.

Paul however, defines what that table really is. In 1 Corinthians 10:16, 17 he is not talking about spiritual food coming in the form of books and magazines by means of a 'corporation.' He is speaking of the UNLEAVENED BREAD and WINE, that is, the body of the Lord and his blood. THIS is the table of the Lord which he was speaking of.

1 Corinthians 10:16, 17
    Matthew 26:26-28
    1 Corinthians 11:23-26

So.. YoYoMama, WHICH table are you PARTAKING at. There are ONLY two tables. The loaf and cup, or the TABLE OF DEMONS. If the WTBTS has prepared 'another' table, it MUST BE the 'table of DEMONS.'

*You might want to read the context of the scripture next time*

Peace to you,
    Aaron

• one
    one

YOYO

is your head covered?
    is your husband around?
    follow the WT rules!!

BTW this forum is a round table, you like it?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Frenchy, I thought your question was excellent. However, I'm not surprised that YoYo has not deigned to answer it. Perhaps she ate too much and is now seeking spiritual Alka-Seltzer.

• ISP
    ISP

Yoyo....when will you DA yourself?

ISP

• TR
    TR

YoYo,

Wether it's a new WT article or one from 1954, It's the same shit, different day. Don't you realize that as x 'hovahs, we've read this crap a million times? Jeez, you act as if we've never herd of the WTS.

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit