Firpo Carr said Michael Jackson wanted kids raised as Jehovah's Witnesses

by Dogpatch 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

But how long ago did this happen?

Randy

see end of my article at:

http://freeminds.org/sociology/other/the-family-faith-and-fate-of-michael-jackson.html

Hear Nancy Grace interview Firpo Carr regarding Michael Jackson's desire to have Firpo Carr, a former family advisor to the Jacksons (and a Jehovah's Witness), where he says to the world that Michael told him privately that he wanted Firpo to "study the Bible with them (Michael's children) because he wants his children to be raised the same way," meaning as Jehovah's Witnesses.

on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnAhcHMgR_8&feature=player_embedded

other articles of mine on Firpo (who I have met personally when he came to my door, and he talked to me at length even after he found out who I was (he had previously read my "What Happened at "Bethel" tract). Funny experience. He was cool, though.

Randy

• Scully
    Scully

Of course Firpo Carr would say that. Three little kids to indoctrinate, especially one with a dead superstar father, and tons of potential money to glom onto? Now there's an Awake! article waiting to be written!

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

I met Firpo. He went to a hall in Lynwood, CA I believe. We went for pizza with his family. He was a typical, black JW. IMO. That means; Very well versed in the theology, outstanding speaker and slightly arrogant.

He later married a younger sister from my hall in Inglewood.

I did not know he would have bigger things in his future.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

He used to go door-to-door in Manhattan Beach, where he came up to me one Saturday morning, with a young sidekick, and started witnessing to me! I told him who I was, and he knew me because he had read my tract that I printed 10,000 of about what happened at Bethel in 1980 (written in 1981). His friend called him "Firpo" and I about coughed up on the spot, as I had just finished writing an article about him in the Bethel Ministries newsletter, so the timing was impeccable. LOL

He continued to talk despite that for about 15 minutes, was very nice. Even gave me his card!

Randy

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I feel sorry for those three children who are caught in the middle of this three ring circus the adults in their lives have created...and I dont see an end to it anywhere. :*(

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This sure sounds fishy. The witlesses will do anything to get his kids to become witlesses also--whether Michael wanted it or not (and something tells me that he didn't). The witlesses will lie and forge documents in court to "prove" that Michael wanted them raised witlesses (if he did, then why didn't he raise them witlesses himself?).

And, what is that going to do to his kids? I'm sure they have had plenty of holidays to celebrate, experiences in school that would be forbidden, and lots of fun that they are now going to lose. The same s*** happened to Bizarre--his mother became a witless when he was 12, and they messed up his life after that point. (Yup, that is how he came up with "it will make Jehovah's Witlesses think before they knock" for "Pistol Pistol"). No dating, no college, no class trips of any kind, no holidays, no nothing (except field circus, which is going to be a super whopper of an embarrassment for them).

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That obnoxious woman almost makes Firpo Carr look good. Who the hell is she?

Randy you do realise you get quite a few mentions in Firpo Carr's recent book:

He seems to like to contrast "white apostates" with faithful (black) Witnesses.

• Blueeyes54
    Blueeyes54

So where does this leave Michael's conforming to Islam? What? Isn't a divided household another grief for those poor children to bear? And yes, there has always been prejudice against Blacks amongst some JWs. Prejudice is very entrenched in some families and as forgiveness is hard for some people to apply, so is love.

• Blueeyes54
    Blueeyes54

So where does this leave Michael's conforming to Islam? What? Isn't a divided household another grief for those poor children to bear? And yes, there has always been prejudice against Blacks amongst some JWs. Prejudice is very entrenched in some families and as forgiveness is hard for some people to apply, so is love.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Firpo Carr compared Islam to JWs? I have done that myself before, and it is surprising to me that a JW would make the comparison.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit