WatchtowerInformationService.org back online!

by Rado Vleugel 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

It has been two years ago I posted for the last time on jehovahs-witness.net, so not everyone will now me. I am the Webmaster of Watchtower Information Service. A site that is online since 1999.

Due to problems with my previous host Watchtower Information Service went down on January 23 2009. Because of family issues I didn’t have time to bring it back online until now.

I ‘resurrected’ most of the articles, but unfortunately I lost some articles and a lot of comments of our visitors. In order to bring the site back online I had to rebuild the site from the ground up.

Hopefully the thousands of visitors I had before the long blackout will find their way to my site again. Have a look!

Greetings,
    Rado Vleugel
    The Netherlands

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you Rado,

I like the front page. Some ex-jw sites scare jws off with the home page, yours looks quite attractive and non-confrontational. Great job.

Cheers

Chris

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Thanks Chris!

As a subject it's difficult to be objective, but I try to provide balanced information on Jehovah's Witnesses. I think this will work the best.

Rado

• blondie
    blondie

Glad to hear your site is back up, Rado. I was worried.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

When I planned my trip to Amsterdam, I didn't remember that you were in the Netherlands. I don't know if you were anywhere close by, but I will give you a call if I go that way again.

Cheers

Chris

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

That would be nice. Actually I live in the city center of A'dam.

rado

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bugger.

I probably walked past you several times.

I did start a thread about it, but, unfortunately, it must have scrolled off before you spotted it. Better luck next time.

Nice city, BTW. Just as well I had gone digital. It would have cost me a lot of film in the past.

Cheers

Chris

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks appreciate the heads up and new look!!!

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Hi Rado,

you're site is really good, i will be visiting regularly

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi Rado,

I used to go to your site quite frequently. I had wondered what happened.

But I'm happy to see you have made a comeback.

I will be visiting again. Thanks for all you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit