Do You Consider yourself an Atheist / Agnostic / or Christian? Reasons ?

by flipper 83 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

I am a rationalist, realist, humanist, the other ist I am, permanently, is pissed. (In the English sense of the word Mmmm Beer !)

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Richard Dawkins opened my eyes to the truth and beauty of our Lord and Saviour the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Pasta be with you.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I'm a Christian, probably going to take the Lord's Supper tomorrow at church for the first time =) I'm a Christian because I've always believed the Bible, but I've always struggled with the JW ideas of God and Jesus and reading the Bible, even the NWT really opened my eyes to who Jesus really is, my Savior, not just some servant of God.

• flipper
    flipper

Didn't realize this older thread had been bumped up ! Thanks for your comments.

WOBBLE- Rationalist, realist, humanist - pretty good ! I classify myself as such also. Getting " pissed " in the English sense ( drunk for you Americans ) I occasionally get buzzed , rarely falling down drunk, but I like a good buzz ! LOL !

FLAT_ACCENT- Richard Dawkins, flying spaghetti monster ? Yeah, I've heard of that.

LILBLUEKITTY- Hey if you find Christianity supplies you with happiness and builds your life up - more power to you. I respect that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit